muerto

Hey guys
Five chapters left!!! Eepppppp 😄 I hope you enjoy this chapter I'm sorry is taken so long !! Xx
-Caitlin

Third person
Ward was making coffee in the kitchen when Trip walked in "hey dude, can you make me one",
"Sure" ward says looking at the sleepy trip "did you just wake up?" Ward asks laughing,
"Yeh, so" trip questions defensively, "it's 1pm" ward says and trip just shrugs his shoulders and gives ward a 'and that's bad because...' look.
Trip gets up and takes the freshly made toast from the toaster and starts to put jam on it "hey that's my toast" Simmons says walking in "make your own". "Finders keepers" he replies childishly sticking out his tongue and finishing spreading his toast, "coffees done" ward says placing trips coffee mug in front of him, "thanks" trip says but before he can reach it Simmons takes it "thanks ward" she says sending a smirk in trips direction. "Hey that's mine" he whines,
"Finders keepers" she say mocking him and walks our laughing, ward laughs and trip sighs.
Just then wards phone goes off and ward quickly walks out of the room to answer it. Trip looks after him with a confused expression on him face 'why did he leave the room' trip thinks and walks quietly over to the door and puts his ear to it so that he could hear wards whispered conversation. Trip feels a hand rest on his shoulder, he jumps and turns around to see May standing there with raised eyebrows. "So do you often like to talk to doors or is that a recent habit because-", trip quickly ends her insults by covering her mouth and motions for her to look into the room. She peers in and sees ward whispering into his phone, her face quickly grows angry and she grabs trip and pulls him out of the room.

Mays pov
"What did you hear him say" I ask trip who looks confused, "nothing, what's all this about anyway" he asks "agent triplet what did you hear ward say, anything" I say getting impatient. "Alright dot get angry geez, just a whole load of random stuff about a missing USB, we are onto him and that they need to hurry up or something will go wrong, who was he talking to?" Trip asks but I'm already dragging him to coil sins office.

"Are you sure you want to swoop in and arrest him like this, Skye's right there might be a reasonable explanation" cousin says trying to talk some sense into me "and trip might have just thought he heard those things",
"Nope that's what he heard, phil how would you feel if we did nothing and whoever he is working for comes and attacks us what then" I ask,
"We'll fight them when that happens" he say.
"Alright but phil think about Skye" I say and that gets hi attension,
"What about her" he asks, "these people know about Skye's relationship with ward what if they hurt her or use her to get the information back, what then" I say. I know it's unfair to use that, he would do anything to protect Skye we both would, but right now we need to arrest ward. "I won't let them hurt her" he says "let's go", he grabs his gun and chucks me the hand cuffs.

We walk Into wards bunk and find him with Skye, great. "Ward step away from Skye and put your hands in the air" I say with my gun pointing at him, which obviously because of phill is just a icer gun. He immediately pulls out his own gun.
"What's going on, May you said you would let me talk to him first" Skye says sadly with a Hint of anger in her voice, "we had to act fast trip over heard him on the phone with someone from whatever organisation he's working for, who are they ward" may says angrily.
"Please look I can explain let's just all put our guns down" he says,
"No" phil says "step away from Skye and put your gun down".
Ward quickly looks at Skye and before I can stop him he grabs her and holds the gun to her head "ward what are you doing" Skye says and a tear skids down her cheek. "I'm so sorry but I need that USB back they have my brother and I can't let anything bad happen to him, family comes first"
(Okay okay yes I know that's not rue and not what happens with his family in the TV show but this is a FICTIONAL book so it's all different xx)
"Ward we can get your brother back, we can help you but if you give the information on that USB to whoever had your brother a lot of people are gonna die and we any let that happen" phil says and shot him quickly with the icer gun. He let's go of Skye and falls to the ground, I quickly run to Skye and she starts crying "I didn't think it would really be him I thought it would be a mistake" she says and I give her a big hug. She rest her he's on my shoulder and hugs me back as she crys.
Trip, fits and Simmons all come in having heard the shot and trip instantly goes to help coils on carry wed to the interrogation room.
"What's the heck" Simmons says and they both look at me with a questioning look in their eyes. I reluctantly pull out of the hug with Skye, I love that she has warmed up to me and phil so much it makes me feel protective of her like a daughter, I go over to Simmons and fitz and briefly explain. Simmons takes Skye and puts on a pot of tea and I go of to find phil.
He is talking to the now awake ward, I open the door and motion for phil to come out. "Is Skye ok" he ask "yeh she's with Simmons, what he saying" I ask.
"We'll he claims that an organisation called muerto (which means " without life" in Mexican) contacted him through an incripted line saying they had his little brother and that he needed to steal some information from shield and drop it off the a po box or they would kill his brother, he's given us the po box address, I believe him" phil says and I nod, of course he does he's a softy I smile at him and he smiles back he looks so tired. "Go and have a nap phil I'll go in there and then get fitz summons to track down this po box address" I say and he shakes his head "I won't be able to sleep, I'm not that tired anyway but thanks in gonna go check on Skye" he says and begins to walk away but stops "hey may" he says and I turn back to him, he walks up to me and hugs me "thank you" he says into my ear,
"For what" I ask,
"For never leaving, for being here for me even after... even after everything that happened" he says and I smile, "your welcome phil" I say and he nods and turns away but I grab his hand and crashed my lips into his.

Hey guys
AHHHH PHILINDA!!!!!
I'm sorry that this has taken so long!!
Love you all xx
Byyyeeeeee
-Caitlin 😄