Holiday plans

Skye's pov

" how late did you guys stay in the lab last night" I ask Simmons ,"oh not to long I went to bed at 1:00 ish" Simmons says. "1:00 , geez what where you doing, and aren't you tierd" I ask,"that's what I said to her when I went to bed " fitz adds. "no , the equipment we found on our last mission was quite interesting" Simmons says. We are the only ones awake ward and coulson are still asleep and May woke up really early to fly the plane. I walk out to the kitchen and pour some coffee. "morning" ward says cheerfully as he walks in.

"didn't you just wake up" I ask "yes why" he replies looking puzzled.

"because I woke up 2 hours ago and I am still half asleep , are you made of energy " I ask him. "no I'm just happy we have a break from missions for at least a week or two, I hate missions with you" he says, ouch that hurt , he can obviously see the look on my face and says,"not because of you but because I can never focus on what is happening when your there because I'm always worried about you" he says

"cheesy" I reply with a grin. He walks up to me and leans in close to my face. My heart starts to beat hard and I lean in to kiss him, " thanks" he says leaning back , it takes me a while to realise he stole my coffee ,

"you stupid bugger" I say turning around to poor another cup of coffee and of courser there is none left. Ward smirks as I walk out in a huff. He is so infuriating and amazing at the same time agh I hate him, as if reading my thoughts he says " I love you too" even tho he is joking around it's amazing to hear him say that.

Coulson pov

When I wake everyone is already awake. I walk to the cockpit where May is flying the plane. I watch her for a bit before saying," it's to quiet up here" , she doesn't turn to look at me but says " I like the quiet" she says. " oh okay well where are we heading" I ask ," I don't know , I don't mind really just say where and I'll get you there "she replies still not looking at me. " have I done something wrong" I ask , she stays quiet " look we used to be so close but if I have done something wrong and you don't like working with me I can talk to fury and .." I offer but she cuts me off

" look coulson you have done nothing wrong and I don't want to move teams ok, just let me fly this damn plane " she snaps at me then more softly she ads " I don't , I don't want to crash so let me concentrate"

" You have never crashed before, your a great pilot" I say when she doesn't reply I say " I'll go ask the team where they want to go" and then I leave.

Mays pov

"You have never crashed before, your a great pilot" he says. Oh coulson if only you knew.

Skye pov

" where do you want to go" coulson says when he walks into the main room where we are all standing around the table." Where do we want to go for what" ward asks ,

" holiday" Coulson replies. " Hawaii" I say "oh yes iv never been there" Simmons squeals." Nope nope no way" ward protests " what why not" I reply " because there is nothing to do in Hawaii apart from swim and sub bath" ward replies " and I'm a man I don't do those things" he says in a sarcastic tone flexing his arm muscles. " how about we pick a random set of coordinates and May can fly us there, that way we have no idea where we are heading and it will be an adventure " Coulson suggests,"yep sounds fun" Simmons and I say , but of course fitz worries " but what if we get lost ,what if...." Blah blah " fitz stop worrying it will be awesome " i say. " fine" fitz says reluctantly" but if anything goes wrong you'll all be sorry you didn't listen to me".

Mays pov

"Do you think you can fly these coordinates, may" Coulson ask ," I can fly anywhere, but why these coordinates" I ask puzzled ,"well the others couldn't decide where to go and so I suggested it, it's weird but it should be fun" Coulson says , fun ,yeh sure. He looks so happy so instead of saying anything sarcastic I just turn back to my controls and type in the coordinates. " ok we will leave in two weeks" Coulson says "why two weeks" I ask ,"because I have things I need to do and we need to restock and repair the plane" he says. " ok" I say ,silence," ok" he replies.

Hey guys, if your reading this thanks for your support !!!!!

Bye x