Smashed plates and chocolate

Third person pov

"Wow I can see why you like being a pilot" coulson says as he walks into the cockpit where May is flying the plane, he sits on the passenger seat and puts his feet up on the dashboard. May looks at him with her eyebrows raised and he quickly takes him feet of, "much better" she says "sorry" he laughs.
"This is beautiful, so peaceful and calm, like we are actually flying" coulson says and May smiles, "I like it because of the solitude, also the view is amazing" May says and Coulson nods in agreement "yeh the night sky from earth is pretty and all but up here it feels like I could actually Touch the stars" he says. After a long silence coulson stands up, "ok I'm gonna go" he says and she nods "ok bye"
"Bye" he says and leaves.
"Wait" May yells and he walks back in "are you ok" she asks and he nods "Yeh" he says unconvincingly, "You would tell me if something was wrong" May asks concerned, he looks at her and nods "actually I got hurt once, and I died some say it was for only 8 seconds but I know it was for more than that" he says, "In the battle of New York" May States. "Yes, truth is I don't feel fine I feel different" he says sadly. "You feel different cuse you are different I don't care if it was 8 seconds or 8 days, you died Phil, there is no way you can come out of a trauma like that and be unchanged" she says and gets up walking over to him and stands centimeters from him, "take of your shirt" she says and he looks shocked "What" he says, "Just do it" he does as he is told and unbuttons his shirt. There is a long scar running down his stomach, it's white and sticks out of his skin. May sees the scars looks away.
"the point if these things is to remind us is that there is no going back there is only forward" she says and he nods. His eyes show hurt and his posture is tired and slumped. Mays eyes reflect his hurt, partly from her own dilemmas but partly because seeing him this hurt hurts her, she sees this look hidden away behind his eyes everyday. In that way they are similar, hide the pain so you don't hurt other people.
"Take this plate and smash it" may says picking up the plate from the little table and handing it to him, he gives her a puzzled look but Does what she says. "Is it smashed" she asks and he nods "now say sorry" she says and he looks down and apologises to the plate. "Now is it fixed" she says,
"No"
"Why"
"Because an apology won't put it back together" he says and realises what she is doing, "right so words won't fix it, what about glue" she asks and he shakes his head, "it's to smashed I could glue it but some pieces are to damaged there would always be a leak" he says, "so it will never be perfect or back to normal again" she says and he nods. "You are glued Phil, there are pieces missing and you want to find them so you can move on and be while again but I'm sorry that doesn't happen, you will always have wholes and you will never forget, That's what you taught me Phil that no matter what we can't be completely fixed but if we try we can piece out lives back together but by bit" May says taking his hand and looking into his eyes.
"Like a puzzle" he says and she Chuckles "yeh like a puzzle", "Thanks" he says, "That's why I'm here to help and thanks I feel better after talking of you last night" she says and he looks down at there intertwined hands and let's go pulling her into a hug.
The only thing coulson has left unsaid is the thing that he wants to say most. But As he walks out the door he quietly whispers it so only he can hear.
"I love you"

Skye's pov

"Hey May says as she walks into my hospital room, "hey" I say sitting up, she smiles verily and chucks something onto my bed. I look over and see two chocolate bars lying beside me "chocolate" I says smiling, "the true cure for everything" she laughs sitting next to me. I haven't seen pay since we played cards and since she told us that she remembers. "So how's it going" she asks, "pretty good, I should be out of here tomorrow so that's good, how about you" i says,
"Yeh that's good, I'm ok" she says honestly and I nod "that's good because you can talk to me about anything to do with what you remember and stuff" I offer but she kindly turns me down, "I'm fine honestly" she says and I can tell she is telling the truth. I open the first bar of chocolate and snap it in half, I chick her a half and start to eat the other. "How do you have chocolate, we haven't been shopping since iv been in here" I asks suddenly suspicious, she looks at me, wondering whether or not to answer the question "I have a secrete stash in the cockpit" she says "every time it's my go to go food shopping I get a big stack of chocolate and sweet snacks" she admits. "Oh my gosh, that's so cleaver, where is this stash" I asks and she scoffs "honey it took coulson Months to convince me I should tell him" she laughs,
"Please" I beg,
"All in good time young one" she teases "all in good time"

Hey guys,!!!!
I hope you enjoyed this.
If you think these past couple of chapters are to chilled it's because the next chapter and many chapters after that are drama drama drama and I just thought I should have some calm before the storm.
I'm so mad at watt pad because it has deleted two of my fully written chapters and it is so annoying. ANYWAY..... I am so excited for the next episode of agents of shield, I love in nz and we have a break for some weird reason and we don't have an episode this Sunday which is strange but then it continues the next Sunday.
HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE AVENGERS AGE OF ALTRON TRAILER.... OH MY GOSH !!!! HOW IS CAPTAINS SHIELD BROKEN ITS MADE OF THE STRONGEST METAL EVER !! AND IT LOOKS SO GOOD !!
( I'm gonna stop writing in caps)
I love how black widow only needs five seconds in the trailer and she is still so badass!!! I mean she jumps/falls from a plane on a motorbike !!! love Scarlett johanson !!! anyway please comment what you think about this chapter and about the trailer or anything you want to comment about, I love getting you feedback and opinions !!!
Bye xx

Also if you want to follow my social media accounts here are my usernames -

Instagram- _agent_caitlin_

Twitter- _caitlin_01_

Snapchat- caitlinwishy