Arguments

Simmons pov

"Ok, so we have one week until our mysterious plane trip" coulson says. Everyone is gathered in the main room and we are discussing the holiday. It was so awkward, it had been three days since the big 'argument' and things where almost sorted. May was colder than ever and ward and sky were not speaking. "Yay can't wait" sky says sarcastically , "hey it will be awesome"I say to her "Yeh it will be great" fitz says. "I think I might stay here" May says ,"no everyone is coming we should just sort this out" coulson says. "I agree , ward I'm not forgiving you but this is not going to work if I hold a grudge" sky says , everyone is silent ,"you are moving on , sky thank you and I'm so sorry" ward says "I know" sky replies. Oh yay less awkwardness. Everyone turns to look at May ,"don't look at me, it's none of your business who I forgive, and you don't even know what happened" May says. Her voice is completely free of emotion. "Come on May I said I'm sorry , and whatever is going on with you and coulson...." Ward says ,"is none of your business and I don't care what you did , I'm not mad at you ward" she says. "Good then all fine" fitz says. Silence. "No not all fine, may I forgave him so have you , your so cold tho so whatever happened with coulson, forgive him already" sky yells. "Sky don't yell at her" coulson says ," oh it's fine Phil I don't need you to stand up for me, you had the chance you blew it" May says coldly "and sky , I couldn't care what ward did to me, I really don't , and you have no idea what iv been through so you should just shut up" May says with so much venom in her voice. "Geeez sorry who died that made you so..." Sky never got to Finnish her sentence because she was interrupted by a sob coming from mays lips. "May are you crying" I ask softly. She ignored me and walked up to sky ," if you ever say something like that again, so help you" she says and she walks out but not before we see a tear slide down her cheek. "Coulson what's going on" fitz asks. "I don't know whatever she is upset about isn't to do with me like I thought but trust me I intend to find out what it is" coulson says "but let's let this all dye down first and dont bring it up again".

Later in the evening

Sky pov

"Sky wait " I hear ward yell at me as I walk out of the main room. "What?" I snap , "hey I thought we were forgiving and forgetting" ward says with sad eyes. "No I am forgetting so that our team doesn't have a sucky holiday, I'm not forgiving" I say , it's the truth I don't forgive him I will, one day but not now. "I am sorry, you know" ward says sadly. "Yeh sure " I say, no I thought. "Okay good, nighty night then " he says walking away.

Mays pov

I am currently in the training room sweating like a water fall punching the life out of this punching bag. *punch* I thought of Lizzie my best friend *punch* I thought of how She died in the explosion *punch* I thought of how Alice replaced me *punch* I thought of how Coulson wanted me out of his team *punch* I thought about the time Coulson told me he loved me *punch* I thought of the time I said Ioved him back *punch* I thought of when Coulson broke up with me and replaced me *punch* I thought of how It was so unfair that my team is dead and I survived *punch* i should be dead *punch* *punch* *punch* *punch*.
"Hey if you rip that out of the wall you have to fix it" , I turn around. "Coulson, what do you want" I ask ,"you can't punch out your emotions" he says "I can if I want" I let go of the punching bag and it falls to the ground. "Sorry" I mutter "all good iv done that before ,I broke three" he says and chuckles "why " I ask "sorry you don't have to tell me" I add , "no it's ok , it was when you left and I realised that it was my fault" he says looking me in the eye. "Whatever Phil" I say , " I love when you call me Phil " he says with a grin ,"fine whatever Coulson" I say to him. As I walk past him to the exit he grabs my hand and pulls me back in. "Coulson let me go" I say ,"I never want to let you go" he says. I smirk "agh cheesy Phil cheesy ... I mean Coulson ... " I stumble at the end " May are you nervous" He asks with a grin, " no go away" I say but I can't help but blush. He is so close to me I can feel his breath, he let's go of my hand. "Bye Malinda" he says with a grin. "God damn you phil" I say as I walk out, "hey Malinda I don't know if iv ever told you this but you can really kick butt, I missed you" he yells after me.

Hey guys!!
If you are reading please vote and comment ideas and what you think it would mean a lot and will only take you guys a second !!!!
Also there were heaps of mistakes so I'm going to go through and edit.

Thanks heaps
Bye xx