Fitzsimmons

Everyone is standing around the holo-table in the main room. "So Henry broods has been sent to a shield jail facility until his system is drained of the drug and he is physically and mentally back to normal" coulson says, "but you shot him" skye says, "no we iced him, it knocked him out not killed him" may says and triplet adds "yeh the same bullet I used to shot you" skye laughs "ok, good".
"Sir, Is that all you wanted to say" fitz says, "yes I just wanted to address that and tell you all that you can rest up today and we will be back to training and then missions in a couple of days" coulson says and fitz and Simmons nod eagerly, "so can we go" Simmons asks, "wow ngrass hoppers, you seen awfully excited, what are you planning on doing" coulson asks. "Just working in the lab sir" they both say at the same time and everyone looks at them "yeh... ok you can go" coulson says suspiciously and they run out of the room. "they are cuties" skye says as she and triplet walk out of the room ward trailing behind, "yeh they are completely in love but are to innocent to realise it" triplet laughs. "Do you want to do something" triplet asks skye "yeh sure, a movie ???",
"Sounds great as long as I pick" triplet says, "yeh sounds fun, what movie should we watch comedy, drama, horror" ward asks and they both look back at him. "Oh hi ward, yeh you can watch to if you want" skye says sweetly and triplet rolls his eyes at how niece she is and at how ward is like a lost puppy desperately trying to cling onto skye.

"So what should we do" Simmons asks as fitz and her exit the meeting room. "Ah I have somthing planned" he says excitedly and pulls a blind fold out of his pocket. "Oh fitz Do I have to wear that" Simmons whines, "yes trust me" he says and Simmons nods "you know I do".
"Ok step up" fitz says leading Simmons to his secret destination, "are we there yet, why have we been in a car" Simmons asks, "I'm not telling you were we are going so don't even try to asks, patience" he says and Simmons laughs. "Ok wait and I'll open the door for you" he says and gets out of the car and opens her door, "thanks" se says and steps out. They walk for a while until fitz stops "Ok stand here" he says and he takes his hands of her shoulders. "Open" he says and she takes of her blind fold off.
"If you don't like it I'm sorry, your not really a romantic dinner type and dinner isn't really special....."fitz says but Simmons is quite "you know this was a stupid idea anyway, we can go out to a resturant" fitz says grabbing her hand but she doesn't move. "Oh fitz it's perfect" she says smiling and takes his hand. They are standing in a Science museum, not just any museum but there favourite. There were candela placed around a picnic blanket. "Come and sit down" fitz says and they lay on the blanket. "Wow fitz" Simmons says pointing above them. They was a large glass roof above them which exposed the beautiful night sky dotted with bright stars. They lay there drinking hit coco, looking at the stars and just chatting. It was perfect.
"Do you want to look around" Simmons say and fitz nods standing up and they head of to there favourite exhibit hand in hand.
~later that night~
fitz and Simmons were sitting in the car as they made there way back to the bus.
"Thanks fitz, this was the best fist date ever" she says and fitz blushes "altho, you are wrong the engineering and electrical exhibit wasn't the best"
"What it was so the best"
"No the biochem and chemical reaction exhibit was the bEst, they had an exhibition on cell regeneration" Simmons says and fitz rolls his eyes.
When they reach the bus they head up the ramp and into the lounge. "Shall we watch a movie" Simmons asks and fitz nods. "Doctor who" Simmons says "the fiftieth anniversary" and fitz laughs "sounds great".

About half way through the movie skye triplet and ward all walk in laughing about something and they stop when they see the pair holding hands snuggled up ok the sofa.
"aww fitzsimmons" ward says loudly and they jump apart and turnaround, "I ship it totaly, fitzsimmons that's such a cute ship name who came up with it" skye asks and there is a long silence "You" Simmons says "Oh well great mind think alike right" laughs skye awkwardly
"You actually got us together pretty much" Simmons says smiling,
"I'm Cupid"

Hey guys
FITZSIMMONS YAYAYAYAY
I hope you liked this chapter cuse I did !!!!
I am going on a five day bike ride trip on the rail trail and I won't have wifi but I will update when I get back !!!
I hope you have a Great new year !!
Byee xx