Bad memories

Fitz pov

Simmons and I walk into the lab. I mentally curse sky for making Coulson call us Fitzsimmons, I mean I have nothing against the name and I would love for me and Simmons to be together but I can't risk ruining the best friendship I have ever had. "Fitz, common " Simmons says as she types in the coordinates into the computer ," oh right sorry" I mumble. "What where you thinking about" Simmons asks , 'you' I say to myself "oh nothing" I say.
Simmons types in the coordinates on our special computer and then using the satellite images from above those coordinates to look at the weather patterns without us finding out where the coordinates lead. "Oh no, oh this is bad" Simmons mutters, " what, what's bad are you ok" I ask quickly , "I'm fine but we won't be soon look at we're we are heading" she says. I walk up behind her and look at the screen were she is pointing. "It's a category 4 storm, and we are about to fly into it" Simmons says

Mays pov
" wow it's raining pretty hard out there" Coulson says ,"your worrying over nothing it's just rain" I reply focussing on the controls. It's really hard to see we're I am going through all of the fog and rain.
" May , May look at what we found , there is a category 4 storm about an hour away " fitz says so fast I can hardly hear him , as he and Simmons run into the cockpit. " what do you mean , how far into the storm are we" I ask hurriedly, shit not a storm I thought this was just rain. "Well we have already entered the storm but we are an hour away from the center of the storm , which is exactly where are coordinates lead" Simmons says ," I told you I knew something was wrong but you all said 'it will be fun'" fitz says mocking my voice "hey I don't sound like that and I didn't know this was gonna happen" she argues. " both of you carm down and go and tell the others" Coulson says " yes sir " they both say and leave the cock pit. I start to panic as lightning strikes around the plane , not again not another storm "not again " I say ," May it's ok , try and slow your breathing or you will hyperventilate" Coulson says " can you turn the plane around" he asks ," I think so , I mean I can but it will be hard considering i am trying to doge lighting bolts" I yell over the thunder . "Ok we'll try your best , I will be right back" he says , no don't leave, were are you going" I say panicking ,"Im going to make sure everyone's ok I will be back , don't worry" he says and leaves.
~flash back~
"May watch out" Lizzie yells as lightning hits the plane ," iv lost the controls" I yell trying but failing to get my controls to work. *ring ...ring ...ring* the sirens start to go off ," shoot the plane must be damaged guys we are gonna crash" i yell. " no we won't you can fly us out, you always do" George yells over the thunder "not this time , I'm so so sorry " I say "go and find Callie, make sure she is ok she went to the lab " I tell them "but we can't leave you" they both reply "I'll be fine go and make sure she is ok and the go to the safest place you can find" they start to protest but I yell at them " go now hurry up"
After they go I try helplessly to regain controls. Common I can't loss them Callie Lizzy and George are the only family i have ever had , I love them and iv never ever loved anyone before. common you damn controls. This is all my fault I should of turned around sooner.
*bang* a huge sound echoes through the plane and it starts to tilt, shit. I look at my screen and look at how much damage our plane is in. The entire left side is blown to bits. The lab ,the cafeteria..... Wait the lab where I sent them to get Callie. "George, Lizzy, Callie " I scream at the top of my lungs As the plane crashes into the cold ocean, I jump out of the cockpit windscreen and watch as my plane blows up ripping my life into pieces.
~ end of flash back~

Hey guys
Sorry it's so short. I like to spread out the drama ;)
Will update part 2 next week.
Don't for get to like and comment what you think, I love to hear your feedback.
Xxxxxx