Golden retrievers and first kisses

OMG I'm so excited agents of shield starts this Sunday ( I live in nz)!!! I'm so excited, lots of you might have already watched it depending on where you live in the world !!

I really need to know if you guys want me to make ward evil, kill him off or something or keep his as a good guys because with the new season starting and him being hydra ( I'm so upset at that, what happens to skyward) I don't know what you guys want so please, please comment and let me know.

Fitz pov

Everyone is currently siting in coulson's office, we are about to hear the information for our upcoming mission.

"Ok, so as you all know our brake is over and missions will begin soon, we will probably have ongoing missions for a couple of weeks, mabye a month before we have another brake" coulson says and Simmons sighs obviously upset at the idea of ongoing missions.

"Our first mission will require us to go undercover in las vagus"

"But sir me and Simmons don't do missions" I says, we usually stay on the 'bus' or at a safe place.

"No, you won't be coming just May, ward, sky and myself" he says reassuring us " we will have to mix with a rich crowed, there are some people who have been hacking the government files and gaining asses to very important codes, the last I heard they had just hacked the bank codes of some very important people"

"Who" skye asks curiously, of course, she is very nosy.

" they have asked to remain anonymous, the hackers that we are after are called tom and frank, can't know much more because of security Clarence, sorry" he says apologetically and skye sighs again rolling her eyes, ward laughs.

Coulson continues "as far as I'm aware we will have to attend some balls and posh party's that the men will be attending"

May makes an agitated noise at the idea of dressing up, " Shield will supply us with outfits" Coulson says.

"Like dressing up" ward asks, "pretty much" coulson replies.

"Do you have photos of the men" may asks coulson and he chucks a folder at her, after a while she passes it to ward and skye, "there are only two people , are you going to assign each of us to a person"

"Sort of, we will have pretend I.D cards and sky and ward you are siblings, May you are a recently single women, you will have to attract one if the men" coulson says

"You mean like.. flirt" May says with a look of discussed on her face, "yes I'm sorry" coulson says.

Ward laughs "May can't flirt" he says which earns him a dirty look from May that shuts him up.

"Sir, what about us" I ask, "you two won't have science Tasks but you will have to track the men's locations and keep us updates about any other hacks" coulson says, I'm upset at the fact that there will be no knew equipment and I can see so is Simmons but that's just life, I guess.

"Any more questions" coulson asks, everyone is silent "good, we leave in two days, that's all".

Everyone gets up to leave, "uh May, you stay, I need to fill you in on the details" coulson says nervously and May sits down.

Me and Simmons are first out the door, "hey since there won't be any fun stuff for us I say we should invent a new tracing system that we can use to track these men" Simmons says, "brilliant Idea" I say smiling at her and we head to the lab.

Sky's pov

Me and ward are currently in the weapons room, Coulson gave us the task of selecting the right weaponry and he said I should find a gun that will be mine because May and ward both have there special guns.