Trainer

Sky pov

"Hey can I come in" ward asks nocking on my door, I sigh and sit up, "what is it I'm so tired I whine, "oh sorry, I can go" he say, "nope it's ok" I say and pat the bed next to me. He walks over and sits next to me, "so did you enjoy your first combat mission" he asks, "yeh it was great I felt a bit useless tho compared to May who is pretty much a ninja" I say and he laughs, "but not as much of a ninja than me" he says looking hurt, "no" I say and he smiles "she is way better than you" I say and he shoves me off the bed.

I take his hand and pull him Down to so that we are both laying on the floor next to each other.

"So do you want me to train you to be a 'ninja'"he says with a laugh, "yup sure" I say, "are you sure you would have to get really fit" he says, ouch "so are you saying I'm not fit" I cause and he looks panicked "no I didn't mean I'm like that.... I swear.... you are a perfect size.... like good yeh fit" he says, "ward" I say,

"yeh"

"shut up"

"Ha what ever, training starts tomorow" he says, "I'll leave you to sleep" he gets up and pulls me up with him. I lay down on my bed,

"Ok night" I say

"Night" he says leaving my room.

Fitz pov

When I wake up no one else is awake so I go into the kitchen. The cupboards are packed with food from our last shop, luckily I brought three types of cereal, I love Cereal and breakfast food is my favourite. I get out a bowl and pour myself a bowl I don't realise Simmons behind me until she speaks. "Hey can I join you" she asks, "of course would you like some of this" I ask and she looks shocked, what.... oh no "no not like that... cereal... do you want some cereal" I say and my cheeks turn red, she just laughs and nods 'it's not funny' I mutter. I sit down next to her and give her her cereal, "so I was thinking we should cheek out that DNA again and try to match it with other DNA in shields system" I say and she sighs "what" I ask, "we have done that.... three times, I think it's of unknown origin" she says.

Yeh she has a point we have spent ages in the lab testing it and nothing on shields data base is a match. "Ok well..." I get interrupted by coulson's voice booming over the speaker, "team meeting in five in my office" he says, "argh" I groan and stand up, "common fitz let's go" she says taking my hand as we make our way toward coulson's office.

Coulson pov

"Team meeting in five in my office" I yell into the speaker system. I'm not mad but hopefully if I yell they will come quickly, ward is the first one to my office. "morning, sir" he says and sits on one of the seats by my desk "so what's the meeting about" he asks, "mission report and future missions nothing to serious" I say to him and he sighs. Simmons and fitz are next in talking about there DNA and May follows them into the office, when they are all seated i realise sky is missing. "where is sky" I ask ward, "agh she is asleep" ward laughs, "go and get her please, drag her here if you have to" I say to him and he walks out. While we wait Simmons and fitz continue to talk about shields data base and the latest equipment sent from the hub. "may, how is your neck" I ask her and she turns to look at me she looks tired, "it's fine" she says, "have you been training even though sky told you not to" I ask her and she smiles, "you know me to well" she sighs. "Ward leave me alone.....put me down" I hear sky whine from just outside the door, the door opens to reveal ward carrying a lump of pillows and blankets, "sir she refused to come so I just carried her" ward says dropping sky. She gets up and wraps her large blankets around her, she sits down "alright I'm here what do you want to tell us" she says in a stroppy voice as she pouts her bottom lip like a child.

"Nice of you to join us" I laugh and so does ward. Simmons grabs one of sky's blankets and wraps it around herself, I give her a questioning look, "what I'm cold" she says. "ok guys I have filled out the mission reports and we have completed the mission, I know it was exciting for you sky and I promise next time it will be more exciting" I say looking At ward "ward told me he will be training you, which will be very good, you will have a lot of time to train because we have at least a week before our next assignment, it's bait like a school term lots of missions with little breaks and then one big break" I say and they all look pretty pleased. I think everyone is tired, "today we are all going to train" I say and they look at me like I'm kidding "but sir me and Simmons don't do combat" fitz complains, "no you won't be attending just me, ward, sky and may" I say and both Simmons and fitz look relieved. "Sir, would you like to see the latest of our science review" fitz says, "yep" I say.

We all go into the science lab and Simmons starts up the holo table, fitz swipes over the screen of the table and says "holo table activate" the screen comes to life and 3D images pop up.

( Basically for those of you who don't know a holo table looks like a huge table but the surface is a computer screen and the images on it can be turned 3D. 3D images can be taken apart)

"So sir if you look at this" Simmons says taking one of the holo objects an zooming in on it, "this is the results of the DNA, and this is every other DNA super human and alien test in the shield data base" fitz says finishing Simmons sentence "exactly fitz, but none of them match, it's of unknown origin" Simmons says excitedly, "unknown origin to shield at least, which is strange so we took the liberty of getting sky to hack other organisations data bases" fitz says, "hey you weren't supposed to says that" sky whispers and give them both dirty looks.

I look at sky "sir..." she says, "it's ok that's what I would have asked you to do" I say in all honesty "continue".

"Ok, we cannot find any matches which leads us to believe that's it was a prototype, an experiment of an uprising organisation like centipede" fitz says, he looks at Simmons excitedly and then they both look at us.

"Was it just me or did they talk so fast that no one could understand them" ward says seriously, "no your not alone on that" May say looking something along the lines of amazed "I don't get how people talk that fast".

Hey guys the next couple of chapters are going to be more chilled and fun.

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!!

I have so Many plans in the future of this book that I can't wait for you all to read !!!

Also I am going to incorporate the hydra plot into this book but I was wondering if you want ward to be hydra now, later or never???

Please vote and comment feed back it means a lot !!

Thanks for all support !!

Bye xx