Secrets

Sky's pov

I have a few plans on how to get Simmons and fitz together. One of them is to spread a ship name, I came up with it myself. Fitzsimmons isn't it cute. Aww they are so adorable, lots of people think I'm over obsessed with setting people up. I think it's because I want them to have a perfect relation ship, honest ,kind, fun and romantic. Ward is so distance and he is always to busy for me. Anyway time to use plan two.

~later~

Simmons pov

"Simmons" fitz calls," I'm in here, in my cabin" I call back. He walks in
," hey" he says and sits down next to me ,"hey" I say back. "So I was wondering if you were hungry and I was just going to make lunch so if you want to come you can" he says starting to ramble "but if you don't want to eat now or with me it's ok..." ," fitz, I would love to" I say with a grin. " oh ok good lets go then" he says standing up ,"ok what's for lunch" I say " I don't know what do you want" I was about to reply when I heard sky screaming. "Simmons, fitz help" she screamed "sky where are you" I yell ,"I think she is in the supply closet" fitz says and we start to run to the closet. "Sky hold on let me hack the door lock, why is it locked "fitz says "I don't know I think I locked it begins me on accident" sky replies through the door. I watch as fitz fiddles with a paper clip in the key whole. "That is never gonna work fitz" I say ,"don't be such a downer, plus I'm full of surprises" he says in a flirting manner. "Look I'm happy your getting along , but is this important flirting because I feel like I should be a higher priority" sky says through the door. I blush and look away from fitz. *click* the lock turns and the door opens,"see I told you ,full of surprises" fitz says giving me a wink. "Oh thanks I don't know what happened it just sort of locked behind me" sky says as she walks out with a big smile on her face, weird why is she smiling. Fitz walks into the room and looks at the other side of the lock,"well it's not broken ..." He says puzzled ,"Simmons why don't you take a look" sky suggest. I walk into the room and as I do the door shuts and I heard the door click. "Sky what did you do let us out" fitz says. "No you both need to talk" she says wiggling her eye brows,"when your done call me fitzsimmons " she says and walks away. "Sky let us out" we yell at her As she walks away.
"I knew it she's playing match maker, and what's with the name fitzsimmons" fitz ask ,"I believe it's a ship name" Simmons says shyly.

Sky's pov

Yes that great they are to perfect and now they can try and realise it. Were here says ward he was supposed to meet me here 30 minutes ago , we are going on a romantic date out. I walk to wards cubby and as I do I her may and wards voice coming from inside. I quickly hide as May walks out ,"well till the next time" May says giving ward a quick kiss,"yes ,I'm sorry I had to cancel tonight but coulson needs me" ward says.what they can't be together, he wouldn't cheat on me and he hates May. No that was probably a friendly kiss. As may walks away I go up to wards door and knock ,"warddie, hey are you ready to go" I say as he opens the door," yeh almost , are you excited" he asks with a grin. "Yeh very, but what was May doing at your cubbie" I ask ,"oh we were just going over some things coulson gave us, I would talk to you about them but you don't have a high enough security level, sorry babe , we were supposed to be discussing it for ages but I Lied and said I had other arrangements with coulson" he explains. There see he is doing nothing wrong I told myself, but something just didn't seem right.

Mays pov

"well till the next time" i says to ward as I walk out of his cubbie giving ward a quick kiss ,he just surprised me with a romantic dinner even tho I'm not serious about us it was a nice gesture. "yes ,I'm sorry I had to cancel tonight but coulson needs me" ward says."but can't it wait I need you to" I say ,"ha no I'm sorry" he says giving me a quick hug. " ok bye" I say walking away. As I am about to enter my cubbie I hear sky's voice ,"warddie, hey are you ready to go" She say as he opens the door," yeh almost , are you excited" he asks with a grin. "Yeh very, but what was May doing at your cubbie" she ask. What's going on why is sky there ,argh I really don't like sky much ,"oh we were just going over some things coulson gave us, I would talk to you about them but you don't have a high enough security level, sorry babe , we were supposed to be discussing it for ages but I Lied and said I had other arrangements with coulson" he explains, what did coulson give us why is he lying to her. If she gets jealous that's her problem , it's not like me and ward are serious it's just a distraction and we are ending it anyway."ok let's go then " sky says believing every word he says ,stupid girl ,something I learnt the hard way is love is for children

Hi guys
Sorry I know that's a black widow/ Natasha quote but I used it anyway 😄
Byeeee