New beginnings

Mays pov

It's been Three months sines skye woke up and we dropped her off at the hospital. We don't know where she is but coulson has reassured us all that she is ok, I think he has an agent checking up on her every now and then. Ward has been like a robot since we left the hospital car park and refuses to talk to Skye's replacement unless it's about missions. Skye's replacement is an agent called triplet, he's a good guy and great at the fighting side of the job but also has a few hacking talents. We have almost got completely back to normal and ward is starting to get over skye now, it's funny how you don't know how much you love someone until you lose them. Iv experienced that first hand and I know what he is going through. I miss her, I really do. She was like a daughter,friend and sister to me and we were getting so close but what we did, altho harsh, is what's best for everyone. Skye will be able to recover from her brain damage and live a normal happy life. The fear in her eyes when she woke up and thought we were trying to hurt her haunts my nightmares.
Everyone to my office for a mission update
Coulson's voice booms over the speaker system, pulling me from my thoughts. I wipe away a tear that has trickled down to my cheek and get up from the pilot seat in the cockpit.

Third person

May is first to coulson office and he smiles warmly at her. "Hi May" he says "how are you" he says seeing her puffy red eyes, "good" she says sitting in a chair as the others file into coulson's office. Ward has big black bags under his eyes that are slowly fading with time and he has grown a short beard that he says he likes but I just think he couldn't be bothered to shave it, he has no one to try and impress. Simmons and fitz have been supportive but Simmons is taking it hard. Skye would always refer to Simmons as a sister because she had no family.
"So we have a mission" Simmons says excitedly and coulson nods, "yup, centipede again, they have found another supposedly 'super human drug' that they have been experimenting with on civilians and one test subject went crazy and has been on the loose,but we have to be careful because he has the drug in his system which means he is a ruthless killer at the moment, our job is to find this man and bring him in for questioning, do not kill him" coulson says sternly and them looks at Simmons "you and fitz need to try and extract the chemical from him, can you do that" he asks and they nod excited for there new project. Simmons has been using science as a big distraction from the resent events. "Ok May I'll send you the coordinates, ward you get weapons loaded and ready", "yes sir" May and ward say in unison and everyone scurries out of his office.

Skye's pov

Bring bring bring my alarm goes of waking me up in the middle of my dream. "Uhhhh" I groan and turn my alarm off pulling my blanket and swing my legs over the side of the bed. It's 7:39 and I have work at 9:00, I work at Starbucks part time just for money, my real job isn't really a job. I'm a hacker and an activist a hacktivist is what I call myself, I find super humans and help them. I also hack government or secrete organisation, I used to work for the rising tide but quite. I shower and get dressed into my jeans and stripy top and head to the bus stop. I love in a small apartment that I just moved into after my car accident. Yeh, I was involved in a large car crash that caused some serious bleeding in my brain which lead to amnesia, Iv forgotten about a year and a half of my life and it's terrible. I woke up in the hospital and the nurses and doctors had to show me pictures of the crash to get me to believe it wasn't a prank and trey told me that I should start a new life. The drunk driver that ran me off the road died, I decided to move to a new appartmet to start a new life. Well actually apparently I lived in a van but I don't know why and i don't want to live in a van, I guess that skye did but not me, not this me.
The bus pulls into the stop and everyone files on. I feel someone staring at me so I turn and look to see a tall, quite handsome man quickly look away. He has short brown hair and a short beard that hides his amazing cheek bones, he should loose the beard. "Ma'am" the bus driver says snapping me out of my thoughts and I swipe my card and take a seat at the back.
I don't have to look at The handsome guy to know I he hasn't gotten off, he has been following me for weeks. Every Monday morning he gets on at my stop and gets off at my stop, then will get a coffee when I start my shift. He never talks about himself or says hi, he just orders the same thing every time and sits in the corner.
One morning I didn't catch the bus because I was sick and I had to get medicine so I got out of bed and went to the pharmacy and when I was leaving the building he was sitting on a bench outside my building almost like he was waiting for me to make sure I was ok.
When we get to my stop, I get off and head over to Starbucks, I only work a five hour shift with two half hour brakes. And like every day after iv got my Starbucks uniform on and out my bag awa the strange man walks up and order. "A small black coffee, one shot and no milk" he says, I usually don't talk to him, after trying a fee time I gave up but maybe today he'll talk. "Hi I'm skye" I say and he nods at me and turns around "why do you follow me, it's creepy" I say and he turns back around giving me a sad look and walks out of the shop without his drink.
After my shift I go home and change into my purple top and skinny blue jeans, I pull out my laptop and start to surf the web. Soon I am drawn toward an interesting website. It had a security system with at least seven codes to get into and looks like it is leaked info from a secret agency. 'Finally somthing interesting' I think and get to work hacking the security system.

I hack the security system to find I was pretty accurate. I is a secret organisations web page and it's definitely been leaked. The organisation is called centipede they are an organisation who experiment on people with alien super human drugs. Iv come across them before and they are, to say the least, completely evil and ruthless.
This information is about a particular test subject that goes by the name of henry broods, aged 23. He escaped from there secret lab in New York about three weeks ago. This is perfect, I can track him using his name and photo and try and find him to help him before another organisation gets there hand on this information. I better also delete this from the internet do no one can find it.

Hey guys
I GOT TO 4K THANKYOU SO MUCH !!!! 🎉🎊🎉
You are all amazing and thanks for everyone who comments and likes every chapter.
Uhoh skye is gone....... 🙈🙉😬😏
I hope you guys are enjoying it !!
Byeeeeeee my little agents !!