A kiss

If you guys don't know the cast of agents of shield (mainly Chloe and Clark) and agent carter ( mainly Hayley atwell and James) are doing a dubsmash war and it's so funny. If you haven't seen it you can look their dub smashes up on YouTube.
But the video posted at the top is most of them! Actually I think it's all....I'm not sure. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Coulsons pov

I begin to walk away but i stop.
Lately I've been thinking about how May and I used to be, and about how she hasn't left even after we stopped dating, how I never really stopped loving her but how she didn't love me back. "hey may" i say and turn around, i walk up to May and hug her. She freezes in shock but then brings her hands to my back and hugs me "thank you" i says into her ear,
"For what" she ask,
"For never leaving, for being here for me even after... even after everything that happened" i say and I can feel her smiling into my neck, "your welcome phil" she says and her breath brushes against my neck. I turn to walk away but she grabs my hand and pulls my lips to hers.
She's kissing me, oh my gosh she's kissing me, I freeze and my body takes a few seconds to register what's happening. I slowly bring my hand up to her hair and kiss her back. It's slow but passionate, I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach and sparks in my lips.
She pulls away, rest her forehead on mine and smiles, she's blushing and I can feel my checks flush a dark red. I put my hands on her waist an hug her. Suddenly she pulls away from me "sorry I didn't...I need to go" she says and quickly walks away without looking back.

I stand there and watch her walk away, I know better than to follow her she had a look on her face when she turned away that I've seen before. It's her "I need some time to think" face, I just hope she didn't say sorry for kissing me because I have wanted to do that since she joined my team.
"Coulson" I hear someone says and see a hand fly past my eyes I look down and see Skye "oh hi sorry i was just thinking, are you okay" I ask,
"Yeh I think I'll be fine I was jut a bit shocked, um uh I was wondering If I could possibly talk to ward" she asks and I shake my head instantly "no skye, it's to dangerous" I say and she sighs "please I can protect myself, anyway he is handcuffed and he was forced into this please just let me talk to him for five minutes" she begs.
"Fine five minutes" I say and open the door to the holding cell.