Bad dates

Ok so on Sunday episode 2 of agents of shield was on ...... IT WAS SO GOOD !! it gets better every week, spoilers for future episodes, but have you guys seen those photos of May and coulson.....DANCING!!!!! I'm a HUGE philinda shipper so I freaked out for like a week !! I can't wait to see it.
Thanks to everyone who has been commenting and voting it means a lot xx
Enjoy

Coulson's pov

"Ok so he asked me on a date, tomorrow" skye says and ward sucks in his breath and looks jealous,

"That's good, so the plan is that fitzsimmons comes tonight and they will set up there golden retrievers to follow you. tomorrow you will go on the date skye and wait till I give you orders to leave for the bathroom, then backup will come and arrest him" I say and everyone nods "clear"

"Yep, is that all sir" May says looking at me in the eye, her walls up, she is so mad at me, she knows I know how much she hates men and kissing and stuff..... and that guy was a completely sleazy. I feel awful she won't talk to me, she is still having nightmares about her time in Bahrain. "Yes" I say and everyone gets up to leave, "actually May stay, I need to fill you in on the complete details" I say coming up with an excuse for reasons to talk to her, and by the look on her face I guess she knows that this is just an excuse to talk to her. ward and skye leave hand in hand and go to meet Simmons and fitz outside the hotel where there driver should be dropping them soon .

Third person

"SIMMONS" skye yells as she runs up to her best friend, "SKYE" Simmons mimics, dropping her bags and hugging her friend, "iv missed you so much" skye says squeezing Simmons, "ok I love you and all but... your so strong"

"Oh sorry" skye says letting go of Simmons "boys because your supper strong why don't you get Simmons bags so we can catch up" skye says to ward and ward just sighs but picks up the bags "wow, following orders I see, skye what have you done to the real ward" Simmons jokes and ward just sticks out his tongue "oh very mature ward" she says as she and sky walk inside.

"Iv missed you so much, I haven't seen you in two days" Simmons says as they go into skye and mays hotel room, "wow this is nice, and I know I miss you, what did you so without me" skye says, "oh you know, packed our science equipment and had fun not following struck order, but the bus was awfully quiet without you, what did you do, how was the ball, what did you wear" Simmons says suddenly excited "wow slow down, the ball was amazing and so was the dress, here I'll show you" skye says and Simmons follows her to the closet, skye pulls out her dress and Simmons gasps "oh my god it's beautiful, I would so date you if I was a guy and saw you in that" Simmons says and skye laughs "thanks" she says "but the ball was ruined when I had to pretend to be interested in a sleazy, rich, ass face called tom hide, eww horrible man, we are going on a date tomorrow so that shield can arrest him" sky say sitting down, "oh that's gross,he's one of the hackers right" Simmons ask and skye nods, "so important question, do you want to get pizza and watch net-flicks" Simmons asks, and skye laughs "uh yeh" she says obviously.

"But where will I sleep" ward whines, "I don't know, but me and fitz need to Finnish this by tomorrow and we need our own room because it will be loud and messy, plus your not gonna be any help and you'll get in the way" Simmons says in a matter of fact tone, "ok well how do you expect us to fit me, may, skye and ward into one room" Coulson says. They were all sitting on the floor of Skye's room arguing, not long after Simmons and skye had got pizza fitz and ward joined and soon after May and Coulson came in to, Fitzsimmons claims they need to Finnish working on some science equipment and they say they need there own room which leaves one room and four people. "Ok how about skye sleeps in our room" Simmons says, "but I thought you needed no one there" ward says, "yeh but that's not gonna work since that other room only has a double bed and a couch, so skye can sleep on our bed with me and fitz will have the couch" Simmons says, "why skye" coulson says, "because out of all of you I like her the most, she's my best friend and she hasn't complained once" Simmons says and everyone shuts up.