New old team

Mays pov

I have been Avoiding my 'new' team for the past few weeks I have been in hospital. Today I am being released and I am going back to work with my 'new' team, they all agreed that they are going to act like it's there first time meeting me, apart from coulson of-course. Apart from the time I slapped him I have only seen him three times, I decided I will forgive him because it's in the past but I can't trust him so easily he was my only family and he betrayed me and then moved me away.
After my head was healed fully and my broken wrist was out of a cast the doctors decided to keep me in hospital for a couple of extra days just I be sure.
"Hi miss May" says joe as he walks into the room "are you ready to go home" he asks, "yup I'm not sore or unhealthy in anyway" I say, I have said this every time he has asked me for the past week. "Ok well if you take these papers and just sign there" he says handing me papers and a pen, I sign and then hand them back to him. "Thanks joe " I say standing up and grabbing my bag, "by miss May" he says waving as I walk out.
"Hi, agent May I'm Simmons and this is sky" said someone I guessed was Simmons, "we are on your new team" she said happily, "yeh I guessed that" I said bluntly, "oh ok well I work in biology and sky is our hacker and computer genius " she says emphasising genius. "Great" I say walking away, rude and mean I know but everything about Simmons reminded me of Lizzie, her long brown hair and her happy attitude and her obvious love for biology. Sky was shorter that Simmons with very dark brown long hair. "Hey agent may, I'm fitz and this is ward. I'm the science expert and ward does what you do, the security guard and fighting stuff" fitz say, "nice to meet you" I say quickly shaking his hand. Coulson noticing my awkwardness says "okay, let's go" and walks out of the hospital, we all follow behind him.
"Wow, is this your plane" I mutter, "yup it's pretty impressive right" ward says, "yeh, it's pretty much identical to my last plane except it's bigger" I say quietly, I can't fly this plane it's so alike my last plane. Everyone senses my 'sad' vibes there is a long awkward silence before everyone starts to climb the steps into the plane, "common May, it's better on the inside" coulson says holding out his hand for me as I climb up the steps, I smile at him but don't take his hand.
When we are all on the plane sky says "welcome to the bus" , "what it's a plane not a bus" I say what is this girl talking about, "yeh I know bit that's what we call it" she replies, "why" I says "why not" she challenges.
After looking around ward offers to take me on a tour, why not, so I follow him out of the entrance room. "Ok so this is the lounge and these rooms around it are our cubby rooms, this is mine, this is sky's, this is Simmons , this is fitz, the big one down the end is coulson's and this is yours" he says pointing to all of the doors that line the walls. "Ok through this way is the kitchen and dinning room" he says leading me through a small hallway "and this is the cockpit" he says going down some steps, "wow nice lab" I say, it was a really cool lab I mean I don't like science but this was cool. "Yeh fitzsimmons pretty much live In here" he says. "Sorry who is fitzsimmons" I ask puzzled "oh that's what we call fitz and Simmons it's just easier that way and they are always together".
After the tour he shows me back to my cubby and I settle in, all of my stuff is already here because iv lived here before I just can't remember
it !! So I go through all of my stuff and then go to sleep.

Next day
Simmons pov

"It's so sad" fitz says, "sorry what" I ask, "you didn't listen to anything I just said did you" he says sadly. "Sorry fitz, I'm just so tiered, what where you saying" I ask yawning, "I was just talking about May, why are you so tiered" fitz asks concerned, "last night I got woken up by screaming I have no idea who was screaming but it was pretty loud, didn't you hear it" I say, "no, but you are a light sleeper and you have great hearing" fitz points out.
We were currently at the dinning room tablet drinking berry smoothies, I love smoothies and fitz brought me a smoothie maker for my birthday last year so I pretty much have one for breakfast every day we are on this plane.
"Fitz, I'm bored, there are no alien, weird, science things to work on since we are not on missions" I complain, "I know bit there will be a lot to do once missions start next week" he says, I love doing anything in the science lab when I was a kid I used to have a mini lab in my walk-in closet, I made the lab myself and I used to do heaps of experiments. I meet fitz when I was in 5th grade and we instantly became best friend. We get on so well because of our love for science and we would always be top of our class. I got excepted into shield and requested that fitz also got excepted, and that's why we are both working together still.
"Hey fitzsimmons" sky says as she walks into he dinning room, "I still hate you for making that name up" fitz complains like a child, "nope, you love it" she says and I swear fitz cheeks got redder. "Sky how's things with ward" I ask, "argh, he won't stop being nice, like he is actually trying so hard to make it up to me" she says, "wait ward actually is giving you compliments, doesn't that physically hurt him" fitz laughs, "that's what I said I even asked if he needed a icepack" sky laughs and that makes fitz and me laugh even harder. "Hey what's so funny" ward says as he walks in. We all erupt into uncontrollable giggles like school children and he stands there awkwardly till we finally control ourselves. "Sorry.... I was just.... Telling them.... About you.... Being so nice" sky says in between giggles, " I can be nice if I want to" he says looking upset. "Yep but it's so rare" I say quietly. "Whatever I just came to say that coulson wants to see us" he says and dramatically walks out of the room.

Coulson's pov

Once everyone was siting in my office u started to speak. "Ok guys so as you know May doesn't know who you are and doesn't remember anything about us, she still thinks she is on Lizzie's team and the fact that their dead is a very fresh wound, everyone here needs to remember that because if anyone says anything hurtful or that could hurt her more you will be in deep trouble is that clear" after I was finished the team all said yes and left. I meant everything i said and I prayed that she doesn't regain memory of the crashes because that would be horrible.

Hey guys
I found a song that I think sums up coulson and mays relationship !!! it's called I hope you found it now by Jason walker and another one called all of me by john legend ( this also reminds me of river song and the doctor from doctor who, sort of)

If you have any good songs that you think sum them up tell me there name in the comments
Bye cx