Monkeys and milk

Skye's pov
"Morning Simmons" I say as I enter the kitchen and see young Simmons in a day dream blissfully unaware of the milk that isn't going anywhere near her tea. "Simmons, you know I think the ground has had enough milk" I say and she quickly looks down. "Oh bollocks" she says and grabs a cloth. "Hi skye, thanks, how was your sleep" she asks, "no how was your sleep" trip says with a sly grin as he enters the kitchen. "Um great" she says blushing, "how was the date then" I says enthusiastically, "uh it was great too".
"Really that's it, only 'great' your not gonna give us any details" I says wiggling my eye brows, "nope" Simmons says firmly but giggles. "So your not gonna tell us your are girlfriend and boyfriend now" i says,
"Or that he kisses you on the cheek" trip adds, "but.....but....how...did you know" Simmons stammers. "Well me and trip sort of....spied on you" i says slowly and then jumps behind trip as in Simmons is gonna come at me. "What" Simmons says but her angry tone doesn't match her embarrassed and now lobster red face. "It was her idea" trip says like a child pointing at me. "What" I say moving so I'm standing beside him "you said it was a good idea" I defend, "yeh but this is on you" he says teasing me, "no it's really not, it's on you" I say grabbing the milk cartoon and pouring it on his head. It seeps through his hair and clothing causing it to go sticky and stick to his skin. "Oh sorry I thought we were talking about milk" I say putting on a fake innocent voice "oops" I say, he just smirks "I'm gonna get you back for that" he says and grabs be by the waste and chucks me over his shoulder. Before he can put food on me we hear coulson say "Hey love birds" and he instantly puts me down, "yes sir" I say, he laughs and shakes his head "we have to talk about our mission" he says. We all walk to the missions room, trip sending me silly faces the whole way there, he's such a Child.

Third person pov
"Ok, so basically you all know what's going on for this mission but Fitzsimmons Was......occupied" he says and Simmons blushes "so Fitzsimmons, an Alien Infected item was found in an African home. The person who found it- lived alone luckily so only one casualty so far-died of strange symptoms like when they touched metal it gave electrical shots and the ability to move any objects without there control, when they died they caused an electrical explosion pulse that caused any electronics or big metal objects to stop working, then the infected person or people would die but from what iv heard it wasn't pretty, we don't know the al the side effects or what causes the object to infect the people so I was hoping you might be able to do your magic and find a way to control the electrical pulse so that we can safely transport it to a shield facility without the risk of infecting anyone" coulson say and the both nod, excited for there new project. "Alright everyone clear on what's happening then" May asks.
"Yup me and skye will go in fully equip into the now empty house and use a tracker to locate the object, place it in an 'airtight infectious decease box' and bring it back here" he says, "that's not the name of the box, it's actually -"
"Simmons" coulson says and she stops. "Ok let's fly" May says and she leaves, fitz and triplet walk out talking but coulson stops the others. "Oh hold on skye and ward it's of the upmost importance that you don't touch this item, that's how the 'disease' is spread, same with you Simmons you and fitz will have to do a 3D scan and take vitals of the item from one of your crazy science machines, it's not worth risking your life just to find out how it works when it's gonna be locked up for the rest of eternity" coulson says and Simmons laughs and nods.
Simmons pov
skye and ward head to the hanger to get in their suits which to Skye's amusement and wards annoyance involve full on gas filter masks, gloves and large white suites that in Skye's opinion makes them look like 'marshmallows', coulson says it's for extra security but I know he enjoys watching them walk around in them.
I sit tight as the plane comes to a land, landings are my least favourite part, my ears go tight and pop. I stand up and follow the others out of the hanger door. Coulson gets into the black sub and skye and ward get in the back. "Keep coms on at all times" coulson says and May gives a mock salut before coulson shuts the door and drives off leaving me, trip, fitz and May standing in the hanger. "Ok guys let's go, put in your ear pieces and Fitzsimmons head to the lab, trip with me" May says and we head to the lab. "Yes ma'am" trip says and winks at me before following suit after May.
"How are you" fitz says and Simmons nods "great" she says smiling, "sorry we haven't really seen each other today" he says "your not changing your mind are you" he asks quickly "no of course not" she says and he let's out a breath "good". "So how do you plan on getting the vitals from the object" Simmons asks "well we could-" fitz gets interrupted by a loud squeak coming from our ear pieces "ha sorry guys" skye says,
"Hey how's it going" trip asks,
"Yeh good, we are in the building but we have a problem, the object is in a large metal box with a tiny door and our instruments can't fit through the gap to get it out" skye says and May sighs, "You know if we had a monkey it could fit-",
"Oh fitz" Simmons sighs but smiles at him.