The drugging

Ward was going thro the case files of the four victims. All males, all torchered, all go to the same school and are all 16, that's the only similarities ward could see. Ward, May, booth and coulson were all in the car on there way to the first victim, Danny's, family home. When they reached the house they all got out the car and made their way over to the door. Coulson knocked and a Middle Ages person answered, "hello, how can I help you" she said, "hi we are FBI and we are working on your sons case, can we come in" booth said and the women nodded sadly "come in".
Once everyone was seated the women spoke, "iv already told the police everything" Danny's mum says, "yes but we need to just check up on a few things, what's your name sorry I didn't catch it",
"Oh sorry I'm Amelia" she says, "Amelia, did you and Danny live alone" booth asks and she nods "no husband" booth says and she nods again "ok, do you recognise any of these people" May says placing pictures of the other three victims on the table, "yes, that's Jed, Allen and Tory, they were all best friend with Danny" she says and May and booth look at each other. "Is there anything that happened between them, any fights" booth asks, "no why, are they ok, oh my gosh are they dead too" she says and booth nods. Amelia bursts into tear "who would do this" she says, "that's what we are trying to find out" ward says and the women nods, "they all played basket ball and they all were so funny and kind, Danny and Jed had a girlfriend but the other two didn't, well actually Danny is....was... dating Charlotte who was dating mike but she left him for Danny, mike was the other member of the group, the five of them were like brothers" she says, "thanks, could we have charlotte and mikes number and address" May asks and Amelia nods "if you need anything else I realy want to help catch who did this to my son" she said writing down the number and address and saw them out.
"Ok let's talk to Charlotte and mike then" booth says and they headed of to see Charlotte.
"Were home" booth yells as they all walk into the lab, "booth, that was not needed" bones says turning back to her work. Booth smiles and swipes his security card and walks onto the platform we're everyone is standing, "ok so what have you got for us" can says and booth nods at May, "ok we talked to Danny's mum and found out that all the victims were actually best friends including a boy named mike who was not killed. Danny and Jed,nthe second victim both had girlfriend and we talked to Jed's and found out nothing but chrlotte Danny's girlfriend was very useful. She used to date mike but left him for Danny apparently he was very made and jealous, he kit Danny and they hadn't talked since them, mike hit Danny two says before he went missing" May says "me and ward are off to talk to mike now, Hoggins and Cam where are you with the drug" booth asks, "The drug was melitonen and it was about 200ml which killed him by overdose" cam says "mikes mum owns a pharmacy" skye says "well we have to talk to her to then" May says.

"Oh my gosh fitz look at this" Simmons squeals running around different things in the lab, "this lab is amazing" she says and fitz smiles, "it's like a mansion compared to our little lab" he says and she laughs "common fitz let's do an experiment" and he nods enthusiastically, "did someone say experiment" hoggins says and pokes his head around the corner "I have just the thing".

Booth, May, sweets (the sociologist worker in the group" and coulson were sitting in the interrogation room with Charlotte and mike. An awkward silence had settled over the room. "Are you gonna ask us a question or are you gonna let me go" mike says angrily, "You said 'Me'" sweets says and mike shrugs "yeh" he says "so not us" sweets says and mike looks at Charlotte "I dot care about that slut" he says and sweets gives booth a look that said 'anger issues' and booth nods, they understood each other. "You don't like each other" coulson says "I thought you used to date", "yeh but I dumped her" mike says and Charlotte shakes her head "no I dumped you" Charlotte says and mike slams his hands in the desk "yeh for him" mike says and Charlotte shrivels back.
"When you say him do you mean Danny" booth asks and Charlotte nods "he was twice the man you'll ever be" she whispers and he slaps her. Booth gets up and grabs mike as he tries to hit her again "you don't hit women" he growls and mike spits at him. Booth punches him and puts on cuffs. Sweets takes Charlotte out of the room. "Is he always like that" sweets asks and she nods "he is so violent I had to leave him" she says shaking "do you think he killed Danny" she asks, "do YOU think he killed Danny" sweets asks back and she nods "he could".
Back in the interrogation room coulson and booth were sitting opposite the now cuffed mike. "Where were you the night Danny was killed" both asks, "I was fishing" he says "on your own I presume" booth says and mike nods, "funny we didn't tell you when Danny was killed and the news papers aren't allowed to publish stories on it yet" May says and mike begins to back track "his mum told me" he said "really because apparently she hadn't talked to you since Charlotte dumped you" booth says purposefully emphasising 'dumped'. Mike goes red with anger "SHE BELONGED WITH ME, NOT HIM ME, HE DESERVED WHAT HE GOT, HE STOLE HER FROM ME" he realised what he said and backtracked "I didn't mean to, I just went to bet him up abit, I didn't want to kill him" he says. "You told him to met you at your mums pharmacy, bet him up but he started to fight back, didn't he" booth says and he nods "he began to run away and say he would tell Charlotte what I did I couldn't let him go", so you grabbed the closest sharp object which just happened to be filled with a sleeping drug" coulson says and mike nods. "Do you want to do it" booth says to coulson "oh no it's ok" he says "oh no go ahead" booth says, "ok thanks" coulson says standing up, "mike you are under arrest for the assault of Charlotte Moore and the murder of Danny Fraser, anything you say will be used against you in court" he grabs mike and hands him over to a security gard.
"Nice job" booth says "you don't that before" he asks and coulson shakes his head "nope but I see a lot of action movies", May just follows them chuckling and shaking her head.
"What's going on" May asks as coulson, booth, skye, bones, sweets and May walk into the lab to see an angry cam standing next to a guilty Hoggins, fitz and Simmons who are all covered in soot. "I found them blowing up water melons in the lab" can says and Hoggins giggles, "it's not funny" Simmons says "it was all my idea" Hoggins says and cam rolls her eyes "yeh we figured, how was blowing up water melons at all to do with the case" cam asks the three, "umm, well"
"It was ugh"
"It was...."
"It wasn't, but Hoggins had done it before and we wanted to find out the force it would take to blow up a 35 year olds skull from the inside. He showed is how to calibrate to density of a skull and make a replica of it with water melons" Simmons says really excited and then says grimly "of course it was very naught and won't happen again" she says. "Fitz" coulson says, "sorry" he says and May snickers at the back.
Everyone says their goodbyes and the team head of to the bus.

Hey guys
So for those who don't watch the tv show bones you probably won't know who bones, booth, cam, Angela and Hoggins and sweets are. They are basically a forensic science team that solves murders and are so intelligent. It's one of my favourite tv shows and I saw the opportunity to tie them together and thought why not.
I hope you guys are enjoying your holidays!!!
Please comment and vote.
Byeeee