Authors' Note

So Hey again lovely people.

I am glad to announce that the love I have received from my ongoing book "Parshawna Macduff" Is beyond my imagination ever. I have loved writing fantasy stories. And somehow I fell in love with the fictional world.

I know this is stupid, but I really did., Somehow I can feel the connection with the world that never existed. Haha... I know insane.

So since we are talking about Insanity, This book is all about it. 

This is a completely new genre I am writing on. I naturally write about fantasy fiction. But somehow I end up with this kind of fantasy that can lead you to the very verge of losing your sanity. 

Well, I am excited. 

🔞WARNING🔞

This book contains mature language, explicit sex scenes and strong language

18+ age readers suggested.

But if you still want to take a risk... Well, go ahead...😁😁😁

On a note, this story is a pure work of fiction. This book may contain Explicit sex scenes and a few triggered contains. 

Every line, plot, name and character description is copyright to me. Please do not copy my work in any sort of format without prior permission as I do believe you can make an excellent one yourself. I do believe in you. 

I hope you will love and support me as you always do. 

ISBN: 9798367994018

This book is edited and in KDP and paperback, form. Enjoy and don't forget to click on the little star button if you love the story. :)

Bye XOXO