Chapter 13- Freaky Fun

MIRA'S POV:

It's been a week now since we sneaked out to meet each other. No matter how hard I try to stay away from him, it always ends otherwise. I wonder how our libido was so high that we could barely be able to keep our hands off each other.

That night was memorable of how he fucked me so hard that I couldn't walk properly till the next day. Luckily, he brought me dinner from one of my favourite diners that night since the curfew had ended. I was somewhat ashamed of how he mocked me for not having enough groceries for him to cook. I know he is a skilled chef though. With a gorgeous body. And a pretty dick too.

Although, the rest of that week passed by at work, and we tried hard not to get our hands on each other on the school premises. So, we agreed on the terms to meet at the weekends.

It was Saturday afternoon as I lay on Alex's chest listening to his calm heartbeat. Suddenly everything around started feeling so peaceful. I never knew a heartbeat could do that. Or perhaps, a person can make me feel like that. It was incredibly magical to know there was a safe place in someone's arms. But I don't want to make all this so obvious, so I tried to keep my calm.

He was everything a girl could ask for. Before he claimed me, I wanted him. No matter how much I deny the fact that he was just a nightstand, he could never be enough for me for having in just one night. I know I sound like a pervert now. I hate him for that. He made me do things; I'd never expected I'd do again. The feeling I had back then was confusing for me too. He was forbidden, but my desire for him was undeniable. No matter how hard I tried to stay away from him, everything fell apart and I found myself with him.

Are this what destiny means?

As I lay on his chest, a sheet of peace filled me and I want to drown in that so bad. I don't know what to call this feeling, but it was definitely something that I liked.

"Mira?" Alex called me while wrapping his arms around my naked body. We were currently flushed together against each other. And I was loving his touch on my skin. It was soothing and peaceful.

"What?" I asked in a low tone. No wonder we were drained by now. As soon as he came by, he wasted no time claiming my lips and body and fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

"Did I force you?" He asked, capturing all my attention. I raised my head from his chest to look at his face. I frowned when I saw there was a pang of guilt in his eyes.

I frowned as I asked, "Why would you say that?".

"Because, it was always me who ended up wanting you, and I feel like I was forcing you into this, which I don't really want to." Finally, he looked at me while tearing his gaze from the ceiling.

Lie. I wanted him first. It was me from the very beginning. The moment I laid eyes on him, I desired him. As a result of my obsession, I knew I didn't just want him just for a night, but for life... STOP! No, I can't want that. I can't want him. A lifetime is too long and promises are meant to be broken. I don't want to break his heart. Or mine. Again. I don't.

Whatever this feeling was, it was too heavy for me. But at the same time, I was so consumed by lust that I didn't want him to leave. Maybe I was confused right now, but a part of me wanted to explore it. It was new for me too.

"No, that's a lie. I want you too. And I do still now." I say honestly. I need to let my heart out.

He looked at me with his deep oceanic eloquent sedative eyes and asked "But you always run away from me"

Despite the fact that I cannot answer this question, I must. There is so much I wanna do right now. It is all confusing too. I want to have him as mine, but I want to run away from him too. I want him to taste every last bit of me, but I don't know how much is left. I want him to paint me in his colours, even though I know all I was left is grey. I was too broken for him to understand my situation. Nevertheless, at the same time, a part of me desires that he's the one to complete my puzzle self.