Chapter 30- Kinky Stuff

MIRA'S POV:

I watched myself in the mirror as a wine cocktail dress hugged my body closely. It fitted perfectly to my every curve and I personally liked how it uplifted my breasts giving them a more defined cleavage.

The satin-smooth fabric of the clothing was utterly comfortable. I cocked my head to see how my waist looked thinner in this. There was a slit from the mid-thigh giving access to my long, toned, sexy legs.

I smirked knowing how stunning I was looking by now. I held my hair in a low messy bun and put on minimal makeup as usual. I do not want much attention tonight. Just enough to get off Alex's. After all, I was secretly waiting for this day. Nina has always barged down with tones of stories about her dates. I never had one before.

At first, I thought, it is a waste of time. Why would I even get dressed for a man when I can get dressed for myself? But now standing here, I know, it is not all getting dressed up for someone. It is about making everything look perfect so that this moment could last forever in our memory. The feeling is unusual for me. I have never seen myself getting so freaked out over just dinner. Date. I sprayed my Valentino, Donna Born in Roma Eau De Parfum and sniffed the scent closing my eyes. My favourite.

Raspy as always.

Nina and I have matching ones.

I am all-ready as I slip into red heels for tonight. It was already 7:10 pm in the evening. We have fifty minutes to reach the reservation. It was a surprise. Alex wouldn't tell me, even when I asked him gazillions of times about where are we going.

He just asked to get dressed nicely for the evening. Looking at the instruction, he gave to for tonight, I guess we are going to an Italian restaurant. He knows my love for pasta. I could survive on those all my life.

Looking one more time in the mirror, I made sure I am ready for tonight. Which is one hundred per cent sure, that I am. I sighed through my mouth this time. To be honest I am a little nervous.

As I stepped out of the room, I saw Alex already standing in his living room all dressed up. We were at his apartment. He wore a formal three-piece black suit with a white shirt. His hair was combed and set perfectly and sleekly with gel. Matching up with formal shoes. Probably this is the first time I have seen him in formal. Otherwise, his character was more like with hoodies and casual denim.

Damn, I was right. He does look good in formal.

The push-back hair made him look like a real gentleman. His perfectly clean shaved sharp jawline looks mesmerizing.

His veiny arms were hidden under his suit but still, the fabric wasn't enough to conceal his well-built body. The well-built muscles outline was seen above from his shirt. My eyes could scan the abs hidden beneath. And damn, I wanted to ruin his look to get to see those abs.

And then slowly, I met those oceanic eyes. The eyes that are the cause of my euphoria. With one hand in his pocket, he stood by the table holding a glass of wine in the other. His attire was calm and composed. I have never seen him like this before.

Who is he? And what did he do to my Alex?

My Alex?

God, that sounds like.... Shut the fuck up Mira. Concentrate.

Gentleman would be too basic to describe him right now.

The attire he wears speaks of power and dominance that I have never felt before. As if he is complete stranger to me. Like the Alex I knew, isn't here at all. That was merely a mask, and right now, the man standing before me is even hotter and sexier and making me weak by my knees.