Chapter 5- Valeria's Night

Warning. Sexual Content.

I kept staring at him in awe. His blue eyes kind of hypnotised me. His beautiful ocean eyes have captivated me. I smiled stupidly as I said-" Hi... sorry... I just..."

"Tripped?" He asked in his deep voice. Fuck. His voice made me shiver down my spine. Suddenly everything else was unfocused from my sight as I kept staring at him. All other sounds from around me began to fade as my mind only focused on his beautiful voice. 

 Who is he? How can he just make me amazed by his voice?

He helped me to stand on my feet but I was still feeling a little tipsy. My eyes wandered to his body. I took a glance at his physique as I was about to blow a whistle right now. He was tall and muscular. He had a good build body that I can see almost through his wrapped shirt. I wonder what he would look like without it. 

He had dark brown or maybe black hair, which was a little longer than usual men have, but it was set cleanly with gel maybe. His tan skin the beard was looking like a Greek god. He was wearing casual jeans and a white shirt, whose buttons were hardly being capable of holding his muscular naked body from the sight. 

I bite my lips imagining what it would be like his on mine.

"Hello?" His voice cut through the dream as I came back to my senses. "You okay?" He asked looking with concerned eyes at me. 

Gosh, don't do that. You look fucking hot for me to control. 

I wish I could say that out loud. Instead, I replied-" Y-yeah... I am okay. Thanks for helping... "

He was still holding my arms, keeping me straight from falling down. His skin on mine worked like fire. I don't know if that was only me or if he could feel that too. 

"Well... you don't look like one. So... tell me who's with you?"

"Uhm... My friend... Nina... But she left a few hours ago... I wished her a good night" I winked at him. 

He chuckled at my behaviour and all I could say was " Cute" with a stupid smile. 

"Okay... So tell me where do you live? I will drop you"

Suddenly the waitress passed by us gazing at his beautiful body and I could tell how dirty did she looked at him, I wanted to punch her in the face. "Hey!!!! Eyes off from him okay?".

I couldn't tell if she ignored me as I was drunk or if she just casually shrugged my words. I looked back at him and said-" Don't worry I will save you from their eyes"

He smirked at my words and replied softly-" Well, I am actually scared form yours"

I giggled at his comments and gulped another shot from the bar table.

"Okay... Okay... Enough... Let's get you home". He kind of grabbed me in his arms, before he took me into the parking zone. Everything around me started to spin and I began to feel a little exhausted. I held his hands tightly. 

His smooth voice came to my ears as he said-" Get in"

We were now in his car and he ignited the engine. It was a Porche 911. I looked around the car it looks luxurious. My eyes fell on his veiny hands which were on the wheel. His hands flex when he turned the wheel out of the sparkling lot. 

I don't exactly remember what rubbish I was blabbering throughout the journey. I don't even remember when I told him about my address. The night was gloomy, but the streetlights were bright. The car travelled through the busy roads of new york and took the highway. 

The cool breeze falls on my face as I calmed down a bit. The exhaustion was almost over. I could see his face clearly again. His left hands were on the great which flexed a few times during the gear change.