Chapter 8- Pretty Eyes

ALEX'S POV:

I enjoyed the sensation of my hands gliding over her every curve. I loved the way her lips filled in between mine. I liked the way her beautiful black hair fell back on her back like a waterfall. Each time I touched her, her eyes gave me a satisfied look. She has become like a drug to me that I have to stay away from.

Gosh, what has she done to me?

The way she swings her hips, the way she bites her lips, and the way she bounces on me pretty much wrecked me. I couldn't get off from the memories of that night. I wonder how is she keeping it all calm. Was I not enough? But as far as I remember she came almost the best come of her life. She screamed my name every time I made her. Either with my finger, tongue or my cock. She was so full of me that night and thinking just about that, makes my cock steel hard.

Her beautiful face, her little nosy attitude, her pretty eyes and mostly her smiles is calling me with all my shit. I think I am obsessed with her, but mostly with her pretty eyes. I have never met such a woman in my life. She was bold as thunder, having those bossy attitudes that a man could die for. But there was a delicate side of her, that she showed that night that would let a man worship her. I know I would do that.

How the fuck can I stay away from her? She had left me with unchained desires that need to be taken care of. And I am sure that apart from her, no one could do that.

I need a substitute or distraction from her anyhow.

It is not that she is the only girl that came into my life. I have had girlfriends before, and we got intimated too, but there is something about her that wrecked me. Something tells me to claim her for myself, but then again, I know she wouldn't like that. So, I can't really do anything.

She was the woman I desired almost all my life.

I sat on my bed with a glass of whiskey in my hand. I looked at the glass for a few seconds before my head snapped back to my addiction to Mira. There is no way this whiskey can take her place in my life.

I gulped down the drink in one go as I lay on my back looking at the ceiling. The only thing I wore was my pyjamas without a shirt. My toned abs are on display. The windows were opened as a cool breeze passed through my room. But still thinking about her was making me feel the heat in the room.

She is that fire that needs to be taken care of. And I am pretty sure the fire is only for me.

The first day I met her, I was lost in her pretty eyes and then drawn to her cute little messy attitude. I liked her that way. So venerable yet so bold. One touch that ignited the fire in me can only be extinguished by her.

But it's sad that she doesn't want us.

I wonder why?

I am pretty sure that she came multiple times that night for me. What's more, what is keeping her away from me?

I was angry. Not on her but on myself for somehow getting rejected by her. It was an insult. But somehow, she always ends up being on my mind and I can no longer stay angry with her.

TING

My phone vibrated and I took it to see who it was.

"It was a good night daddy. But could have more fun, if you'd let me stay over."

Bella, who had just left my house minutes earlier, texted me. Bella was the most beautiful and obedient sub in the club. Men would die to get a glimpse of her. Yet for some reason, she couldn't calm down the fire in me tonight. I felt a little uncomfortable at her touch. Thus, I asked her to leave after some time, politely. She was upset a little, I could feel it, but it doesn't matter. I couldn't touch her when Mira was all in my head.