Chapter 17- Savage

MIRA'S POV:

So, this is what the whole campus is celebrating?

Valentine's Day?

Gosh, sometimes I feel so detached from the world around me. I had no idea what today was like. In spite of this, I felt a flush creep over my face as I held the bouquet in my hands. I oddly liked it. I liked his little gift. Maybe because this is the first time, I've ever received a gift from somebody. Somebody that really began to matter in my life. It was the first time that someone had actually given me flowers on Valentine's Day. So, this is what getting a gift feels like?

I had thought that all these were really overrated. But today I already had tossed everything off. I smiled unknowingly taking up the roses in my hands and inhaling the scent of them. Just like him. Beautiful.

Right now, I wouldn't care what Nina was saying, because all of my attention was on his little beautiful gift. Which I probably knew she'd ask sooner or later. But right now, my attention was grabbed by this beautiful rose bouquet. The red roses looked explicit, just like him. I was so lost in my thoughts.

"I didn't know that you are a rose kinda person...." An annoying voice filled my ears which sounded more like a screeching sound. The last person, I want to see this morning.

As I quirked my face a bit, I saw Kelly with her annoying face leaning against the door as if she wanted to fuck the door itself. Gosh, now, wouldn't she? She's just a bitch. She could slither around and fuck anyone. Even doors. Huh... okay awkward... And you don't know many things about me. So don't try to act like we are all friends and families. Only if I could say that out loud.

I didn't really care what happen to her today because I'd been in a happy mood since morning, which will likely be disturbed by her appearance. And I will not accept this. Not at all.

"Why and what are you doing here for fuck's sake? Don't you have a job or anything?" Nina asked, clearly annoyed,

Kelly rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders as if she ignored her whole presence and walked into my cabin with her hips swinging like a slut. God, my eyes hurt while looking at her disgusting way of walking. I guess she got a real issue down there. Which she needs to get fixed, or people would think she is keeping a snake or something for her orgasm.

Ew. That's disgusting. But nothing is 'not capable of' by the great Kelly Anderson.

She stood before us as she looked down at the bouquet of roses on the table with her horrible filthy eyes with a judged face.

"Nina asked you something" I growled a little, seeing her annoying way to insult everyone. The daring nerve she holds. Jesus.

"As if I am answerable to her..." She shrugged as she ignored my words completely and scanned the roses completely as if she is checking out for something. Maybe a brand name or something?

"These look a little expensive... But still childish. Is it true that your guy sent only these?" she asked cockily. I can hear the hint of taunting in her voice. My blood boils every time I see her. How can someone be so mean all the time? I guess that's genetic. Even her father is such an annoying person. Like father, like daughter.

"Put those down" I ordered as soon as she picked one rose from the bouquet with her filthy hands. She glared at me and smirked before dropping it on the table. My patience was just on the verge of losing it all now.

"Oh, please, I don't need such economical gifts. Matt has presented me with an LVMH bag. Which I suppose you have never seen in your life I guess... Oh, that's right... You couldn't. At least not with the money you could make from here... unless you trapped someone loaded." She mocked with a wink as I glared at her with a poker face. I wanted to get that LVMH bag of hers and put her in it and throw them both in the garbage. That's the place she deserves.