Chapter 26- The Answer

MIRA'S POV:

It was Wednesday morning once again, and once again I was lost in my thoughts.

It was out of the blue when he suddenly decided to leave town for a week. It's been three days and I can't stop thinking about him. Neither I nor he tried to connect with each other through any means. Guess I was bounded by the rules and he was occupied by his space. Away from me. But still, I could feel the magnetic pull that was pulling us together. The intangible thread tied with us was magical, yet painful. At least for me.

I have never thought I'd end up here. Like this. Sad and occupied with the thoughts of my student. The exact one, who takes me to the moon and back, every time he fucks me. Despite several attempts, I couldn't take him out of my mind. I was completely surrounded by his thoughts every minute, and every hour my mind reminded me of him. Each day I started missing him more. And maybe by this weekend, I would go insane.

This was all new for me. I was unsure of what I was feeling right now. I do regret telling him of the choices of words I said that night. I should have mustard up to say it out loud about what really, he is to me. He occupied all of my attention, time and mind.

"Shut it, Mira. He is just an arrangement-ship. He doesn't mean anything special. You need to get him out of your mind. Because one day, it has to end anyways. Nobody is going to stay forever. Nobody. So rather than wasting your mind on someone who you can't get forever, you must let it go" I said to myself. Yes, maybe this is the right thing. I should shut him out too. At least in this way, he will always stay in my best memories.

No matter, how hard I tried to get him out of my mind this morning, I was only reminded of how wonderfully engaged he is with all of me. How beautiful all this is, for me. That in my darkest soul, he is the one, that brought up the shadow of a rainbow. Something I never thought, I'd ever see again. This was all fascinating.

This is not me.

Definitely not me.

What are you doing to me, Alex?

My cabin was full of me doing nothing but chewing the end of the pencil in my mouth as I smiled like an idiot. It was like I was right there, physically, but my mind was with him. As I close my eyes, I could hear his smooth voice, I could feel his comforting touch, his luscious lips and all of him.

This has to be a dream. Right?

A dream that I want to protect at all costs, but don't know how.

What does this feeling call?

I was amazed at how in just a few weeks he had become an utterly important person in my life.

Geez no. I can't just think like that.

Or maybe I should. I don't know.

Rather than working on the project, this was all in my head this morning. I am pretty sure we are just... something more than a Fling and less than... "Love". I am certain of it. Though I am not sure what I am thinking just now. This doesn't make any sense but I am pretty confident there must be a great explanation for this weird frenzy thing happening to me.

I cannot describe what we are feeling right now. Even though I can write a whole paragraph about how he feels to me. His touch sparked my desire. His eyes can take me to places, I've never imagined and his voice gives me the warmth that I was aching for. Maybe this was all a sin, but it felt so sweet like heaven, that I can never resist. Everything about him is just tempting.

And I was shocked to feel that I wanted all of that.

"Okay, you seem like lost in love hopeless puppy, what's up with you?" Nina's voice brought me back from the semi-conscious Alex's state of my mind.