Chapter 7- Distraction

MIRA'S POV:

There is no way in the world that this is happening right now. This has to be a nightmare. Instead, I can say that a sweet dream turned into a nightmare.

His eyes looked at me with a sparkling glimpse of something that I couldn't quite identify. But I can say he was amused to find me here. I could see a soft smile on his face. My eyes wandered on his face until they landed on his lips.

Those lips tasted of sweet sin. My mind flashed a few memories of what those lips could really do to me. When his lips fiercely claimed mine, when his lips trailed down my back giving me shivers, and when his lips kissed my womanhood as I arched my back in pleasure, screaming his name all night long.

I snapped out of my thoughts and I saw a heavenly grin on his face.

Alex was undoubtedly one of the most delightful dreams I could have ever imagined. But at the moment it's no worse than a nightmare. Everything I have worked on is on the brink of failure.

Seeing Alex in front of me was nothing less than a shock.

"This is Alexander... and this is Miss Mira, the head student council. "I am Nina, your guide for the day, and this is Kelly, one of the coordinators." Nina introduced us with a smile that made me start to panic in silence. Kelly gladly came up with the biggest fake smile she could give and tried to steal the spot. But Nina was aware of it as she yanked her out of the place. Man! The look on her face was worth watching.

But my attention was all caught up by this boy. Never have I imagined that I'd end up with one of my students in bed. This could ruin everything for me. Fear and guilt engulfed me as I keep thinking about all the possible ways to calm myself down. I know I walk on the road of sin, but I tend to keep my workplace off it.

Alex's eyes looked a bit shocked when he heard my real name but he managed to pull off a smile on his face again. What must he be thinking about me? A liar? Oh, God. I know that it probably doesn't matter what he thinks of me right now, but somewhere I was tensed. He kept a professional look on his face and glided his hands towards me for a handshake. I looked at his hands which were waiting to meet mine. At first, I hesitated, but I finally gave him my hand. I have to act as normal as possible. I don't want Kelly to find out anything about this.

My eyes scanned around the room noticing how other females the room were gawking at him and honestly for some reason I wanted their eyes off their sockets. Indeed, he was extremely tempting. I know how he made me come hard last night. Shit, stop it your fucker. This is not the time. Somehow didn't like the way they stared at him for some reason.

"It was nice to meet you... Miss... Mira." His smooth voice filled my ears. He actually emphasized Mira intentionally. I was caught off guard. I glared at him giving him a hint to warn whatever he was trying to pull off he should stop right there and he controlled his laughter. This guy!

For a moment I could feel the spark between our fingers once again as he softly held my hand in his. I gulped and couldn't help but nod my head in agreement right now. I know his touch affecting me once again.

"Likewise, Mr Connors." He stares deep into my eyes as he was trying to read through them and all I could do is feel a little nervous. I have never been this nervous before anyone. "Now if you take your seat, we can start the... Umm... the pro-procedure further". Fuck. Why do I have to stutter?

"Are you okay? You look a bit uncomfortable..." One of the students said to me. It was Bellamy.

"I-I am fine. Actually...".

"You seem distracted."

My eyes snapped at the owner of the voice which was none other than Alex. He sat in the first row with a smirk on his face. He watched my troubles with such amusement. A brat. And now I want to smack his head.