Chapter 4- Ocean Eyes

MIRA'S POV:

Well, it was true that if Kelly saw Valeria's impact, she would never dare to challenge me. But then again it would be a risk. It is a risk for me to ruin everything I've built so far.

I have those rules for a reason. I never wanted my dark side to come into contact with my regular life. It would have a negative impact. All the effort and work I put in for years would have been in vain. To get this promotion, I had to keep Valeria out. She must stay hidden in the darkness of night only to serve me pleasure when needed.

But then again what Nina said was true. Valeria would be the most perfect answer for Kelly. Taking a close look, I thought, I don't have to reveal Valeria to her. She could take a glimpse of Valeria in Mira too.

Having a few fantasy desires wasn't wrong. There are a lot of people who practice BDSM and are part of a sadist culture. It brings out the most pleasure from within. It was never meant to be wrong. I have been to a few clubs, where I call myself by the name of Valeria. I have seen a lot of its parts. It was huge. And the only thing needed is practice.

Very few women are sadists though. Mostly they were submissive. That is what the so called society needs.

When we first joined the club, we were taught the differences between dominant and submissive. One must choose according to her preferences and pleasures. Having a fantasy about BDSM is a dark one. There are a lot of rules and precautions. We must follow them. So that we don't hurt our partners.

I have been through a few dominant encounters and we never really matched. We usually clash with each other. That is when I realized I was dominant. In our world, having a dominant female was not very welcome. Though we have feminism now all part of the world, we still lack the part where people would actually accept a girl's dominance. I guess society will never accept a woman leading the human race. Or rather especially the male race. It would haunt their ego.

I have found mine. Dominance. I like to keep things under my control. No matter what, I like to establish a life where I would be equal. The fight was regarding that. Although it still doubts me, what makes me dominant? I share the pleasure of seeing them hurt, or seeing them hurt makes my heart a little ease. I guess the second one fits better.

But still, there was a part of me who wanted to be a sub. To experience what it truly feels to submit to one person that worships you as an equal, not as someone that only requires a time of pleasure. It's hard to predict what kind of dominance will defeat mine. I was not an easy person to go with. Years of lessons had made me stronger than I could imagine. I was still searching.

I needed a spark that mostly lacks. I have encountered a few ' one-night stands ', ' BDSM parties ' and ' flings '. But mostly they have been under my dominance. They were not capable of holding me. My obsession with those lust fades away after a certain period. This is how I am. The longest relationship I ever had lasted 2 months. That is the way I like it. No strings attached. Only Men kneeling for me.

Not many men can keep up with my expectations. So, I prefer my vibrator rather than those quick fucks.

People usually hide the part about being sadists. Even in BDSM clubs, we can use pseudonyms to hide our real identities. So that it would not get mixed into our daily life.

I bite my lower lips thinking, would it be a good call to bring Valeria out? But then again, nobody would know. I would be still Mira in front of Kelly with just a small impact on Valeria. I think I can control both worlds. It was a normal party and, after a long time, I would finally be able to unleash my darkest part once again in the shades of night.