Chapter 20- Recklessly Possessive

MIRA'S POV:

What does he think he is doing with her hugging all the way like that?

My veins were rushing and raging with anger as I returned to my cabin and turned on the air conditioner. It seems it isn't working for me today. The air in there feels hot and burns my skin.

"Aghh" I screamed taking all off my frustration on the poor cabin. Maybe I was looking like a robbed woman right now. All tensed and angry.

This is all because of him.

I huffed in anger as I tried to calm down but I couldn't. I failed to take him off my mind. What is wrong with me? But it isn't my fault. He is the one who dares to break his promises. I didn't. What the hell is he up to?

I tried to relax in my chair, closing my eyes, trying not to think about anything. Definitely not him. But I failed miserably. This asshole is still living rent-free in my head. And a part of me hates that.

Ugh, I want to kill that girl! She is the one who must've intrigued him. But that doesn't mean he is not at fault. I mean, he is the one who forced me to call him my... boyfriend. And I guess I agreed just because he wanted it. And now...

I clenched my fist and banged on the desk out of frustration. He broke a rule. No doubt in that. While we are together, he said, we cannot be intimate with anyone else. He broke that. He hugged her! That's a part of intimation.

Theoretically.

I mean when they hug each other, they are practically all over each other and their hands and their body touching.... Shut up Mira, this is not going on the right track.

As I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear him coming inside, running. "Mi--Mira... Listen to me..."

I deadpan at him while still holding my anger. How dare he just come in front of me by breaking the contract rules? The nerve he is having...

"Miss Malhotra" I corrected him holding my pride and ego high. No man is dictating my life again. No matter how much my heart aches for him. No one.

He was still panting due to all the running I guess, but that's what you get when you get caught Mr. What did he think? He could go away with this? Behind my back?

"Mira I..." he began to explain his shit, which I was not interested in.

"Miss Malhotra," I said. "I hope you are not forgetting that we are still on campus," I replied while sitting in my chair resting my arms on the armrest, trying to look calm as possible. "I don't like people who forget their promises," I tell, almost gritting my teeth.

I saw him gulp at my action. He must. I am the she-devil, this campus knows. He must be scared of me too. He must know what he is dealing with. I tried not to stare hard at him, but I guess I can't control it today. I saw his face pale with each passing second.

"Listen to me, this was just a misunderstanding. Whatever you saw, is completely a misunderstanding I don't even..." He tried to explain himself. But I was so overwhelmed with anger that I couldn't stand him for now. I couldn't even remember what he said.

Betrayal overwhelmed me. Tears started building inside my ears and it was fucking difficult for me to hold on. I was feeling an unknown fear and hurt all over my heart. It was not normal. I never felt that way before. This all is very different.

But I have to hold onto myself. I can't let anyone see that I was hurt. It will hurt my ego.

"If you will excuse me, I have works to attend to. In the meantime, if you have questions about the course or this campus, please contact Miss Nina as I will be busy today," I said getting back to my work. Trying hard to pretend to be working. I know I was miserably failing, but I gotta fake it until I make it.