Chapter 23- Midnight Cravings

MIRA'S POV:

From Friday evening through Sunday night, either I stayed at his house or he stayed at mine. We cook together and watch films. Go shopping, where he teaches me to get habituated to healthy foods. Also, recently he developed a love for Victoria's Secret lingerie. As promised, he bought me what he had ruined, and a few new pairs in the colour peach, red, and olive. He wanted to rip those off too, one day. And I know sure, he will. Not to forget, we make out too. Like the crazy ones. We could barely keep our hands off each other.

Although I have to admit, shower sex is the most fun. When the cool water rush through our body, which was heated from the rush of our blood. It's a whole other sort of frenzy.

"I knew my T-shirt would look cute on you." He complimented me while checking me out from behind. He just came out of the shower, only a towel wrapped around his torso. Giving me the most beautiful of his visuals.

"Your T-shirt looks like a nightgown to me," I complained while looking into the mirror that covered my midriff. He was taller than me. Bulky with an ample amount of muscles around him. And here I stand, looking like a kid or maybe his favourite, doll, wearing his T- shirt. Personal one though. The one he loves to fuck. Hard.

Okay, get it together now, Mira. I mentally slapped myself.

After the heated season of hours after our dinner, we finally took a long bubble bath and he found a pair of white tees for me from his closet. Honestly, his shirt smelled like him. Mint and relish, which I loved the most. They kind of possess some magic to calm my nerves down at any point in time. But at the same time the shirt was too big for me, and apparently almost looked like my nightgown.

"But I think I am gonna keep it since I look cute." I smiled looking at myself in the mirror. I was indeed looking good on it.

He chuckled, coming towards me, planting a firm kissed my forehead and said, "You can keep everything whatever is mine baby."

And once again, from God knows where the butterflies invaded my peaceful stomach like their own personal zoo and all I could do is just stand there, blushing at him. He was too good at everything. Academics, cooking, health- dam those abs, fucking and also now, flirting. I wonder what is that one thing, that he prolly can't do? There must be something right? No one is perfect.

But he looks like one, to me.

"Don't be a cheesy cheese"

"But I am hungry." He complained with a pout.

"Yeah, me too". I checked the clock and it was 12:45 am at night. "There are still a few shops open I guess, so we can still buy food?" I suggested. Dinner went in vain after that heated make-out sex session, we had a few minutes ago. He was indeed a beast. I have seen guys; they don't last that long. But he does.

And he knows that. Cocky.

Therefore, we end up being hungry again. Thankfully we both agreed to go out for food because I didn't wanna eat anything healthy right now. I need carbs. He gave me his sweatpants and a hoodie. It was still cold outside. Surprisingly he wore something matching and here we go doing couple-y things now. Fuck. Although I kinda like myself in his clothes. They are way too comfortable and now I get why those cringy girlfriends steal their boyfriend's clothes. I guess it is worth being called a thief, bargaining the comfort I am having right now. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. I look cute.

As we are walking towards the lift I said, "Can we just walk slowly?" with a pout as I was still hurting from the earlier heated make-out session. I mean he wrecked me well. I am all sore now.