Chapter 24- I Miss You

ALEX'S POV:

The anger coursed through my veins, and even the cool air touching my skin was evaporating as I drove past the road. It's suffocating even to breathe. What the fuck is wrong with me? Or maybe her? My vision was partially blurred because of anger and I cannot think anything straight right now. I was only clouded by her thoughts.

"Someone you will be worth?"

What am I to her? Have I not been able to enter her heart after all these days? Don't I mean anything to her at all?

And here I am going crazy all about her here. Everything about her makes me crazy each fucking day. How can she not be affected at all? Does she not see my love for her? Not even an inch?

Even though it has only been a few months, I can't stop thinking about her. Why? What is she doing to me? I haven't felt such a strong attraction towards anyone. Definitely not after getting rejected. Twice.

"This is the way I am!"

Her words began to ring in my head. And it made me confuse, even more, about the way she portrays her life. Why, why does she live this way?

"This is the contract for us. This is how we will be"

Why? Why do we have to maintain this fucking contact? Why can't we just love each other like other people? Why is she so difficult?

I sighed in frustration. I was so frustrated that no matter how hard I tried, I could never make her stay away from my mind. I still felt her presence in every corner of my mind. Her little laughs, her little pouts... Her pretty eyes... and her fucking gorgeous body. I was so fucking tempted by her.

Even more, when I know that beneath that fierce face, she was still the most innocent, beautiful girl I have ever seen. She just doesn't know it yet. I am aware that, she doesn't like to talk about her past, but I want to know. I want to know all about her. From her small happy moments to her darkest secrets. I want to be something more than just a "boy who is a friendly fuck."

But Jesus, this is difficult. She puts this barrier between us, that restricts me from even peeking into her heart. Her true self. Someday all I want us, as in the catharsis in its rawest form, and not just only naked.

I want to be beside her, every morning when she wakes up and I want to be her every night's goodnight kiss. Not just Friday to Sunday fucking buddy.

But I know she doesn't want me the way I want her. And now that I know, that I don't really mean anything to her, I cannot let her play with me like this. What if someday she wakes up and does not need me anymore? What if someday she wants to end everything that is between us? I know she's the most stubborn ass I've ever seen in my life. Extremely introverted in this case. About her life. And then again, she was also Valeria. And I know when the day comes, Valeria won't hesitate to get rid of me, like the tea bag after being used.

What will I do then? I will never be able to put myself together when that day will come. I won't be able to bear another heartbreak like that. Another insult when she will choose someone else over me. Was I a mere fuck buddy to her? To everyone?

Uhhh... Fucking hell, I think I am going insane right now.

I clutched on my wheels, releasing all the anger on them as I saw my knuckles go all white due to the pressure. The car accelerated as I stepped on the accelerator to speed up. Luckily through all the other traffic, I could drive swiftly through the night sky.

I need to get away from here. At least for some time.

The more I tried to calm down, the more it took me back to memories of her. Her black clouded eyes, her perfectly heart-shaped lips, her cute little nose, her beautiful smile, her black waterfall hair... everything about her just makes me crazy.