Self Promotion

Hello, Lovelies.

How are you all doing? It's been almost winter. How are you all doing? Please be safe everyone. 

Although I myself am sitting at home with an injured leg. Which happened last week by the way while going to my office. But now eventually I took a few days off for the rest. 

I am better now and doing well. 

I hope you guys are safe and doing well too. 

Now, the thing I am here for is the self-promotion of my new book. (Shameless me)😅

As Informed I am taking a little break from ALIRA. But this is not the end. This is never the end. I will be back before you know. 

But prior to that, I will be releasing a new book this Christmas. I am especially excited about this one, as I am writing back to a fantasy genre again. But wait it is featuring BTS so is that a fan fic? Well, that is going to be a real-life- fanfic story, based on multiverse theory. 

"The destiny of this kingdom lies in the hand of your descendant," The old woman said as she looked into the blazing fire that she created in the air.

I smiled in Eudaemonia. But it was ephemeral.

"But to what I can read the stars of the northern sky, The princess will bring down the wrath upon the kingdom."

I was bemused.

It was a plight state. I was distraught by her words.

She looked once again into the fire and with her woe eyes as she said " The queen shall hold the power of the limitless power of this world. But her power will be destructive. She can turn into wrath herself if not contained."

"Is there any way?" I asked in cower.

"To what the stars taking her, she will meet the 7 kings from another world. Only they shall have the power to contain her. They will be the apricity of her life."

"Fate state that she's the greater
then the northern star.
Her line was woven till the
worlds and its war
She denotes the power of negative and positive
of this vast world
She possesses the power
greatest and above all
But to one that will cause the chaos
Until she finds her true self
The 7 kings from another world
will come for help. "

*The misted surroundings of fog*
*The feeling of petrichor filled in the air*
*In between the sierras*
*There lies the Great Kingdom*

A world filled with magic and power. A world ruled by integrity and honesty. A world that speaks justice and authority. A world that was hidden for years.

Meridith.

The kingdom of forerunners. A hidden world from Earth to maintain the balance in nature.

One curse will cause chaos.
One prophecy that will collide the worlds.

Seven princesses in the race of sovereignty.

*The beautiful Earth.*
*Habitant of leaving beings*
*Human race*

The science that doesn't believe in magic. The world with the power of money and race. Only music can save the pace.

Seven Kings who rule the world with their magic of voice.

BTS

The Kings made their own fandom. The band holds the biggest fandom and current sensation. The kings ruled many hearts. The souls of the pure.

Love can change evil.

A story of today's world, with a hint of fantasy. The biggest boyband that possesses one possession of Meredith. The seven princesses in search of one key, meet the seven Kings of Earth.

Witness the collision of two worlds. Witness the battle between evil and good. Witness the story of Meridith VS BTS.

"Two Worlds. Dul Sesang."

Disclaimer: It is a work of fanfiction.

PS I am not a science student and I had to do a lot of research before writing this book. I am really nervous. I hope you all like it. I would be needing all your love and support on this one too.

I post covers and posters and Trailers on my insta account At Only_Rusert. You can check them out now and please give them a like if you do like them. 

Also, I want to thank my dearest friend, my chingusshi Kritisshi for making amazing covers posters and trailers for the book. Y'all can check her profile out. Believe me she a dope! And she is marvellous. 

If you need any help making the covers and posters you can contact her as well. 

So till then, keep motivating me please as always you all do. If you have any suggestions or ideas I am all ears. Feel free to DM me. 

Love ya all. <3