Chapter 6- We met Again

MIRA'S POV:

I woke up to the loud noise of my alarm. I peeked between the sheets with one eye open as I groaned before turning it off. I hate morning alarms. I adjusted my sight and found myself in my bedroom. I was still a sleepy head.

I opened my eyes to see it was already 7:00 in the morning as I searched for my phone. I need to wake up and get ready for the office. I received 7 missed calls and 20 unread messages from Nina.

Shit, I forgot to call her last night.

However, I turned off the screen before getting back between my blankets. Mmm... One thing I like about winter mornings is that I can cuddle with my blanket.

Fuck.

I snapped open my eyes before sitting up on the bed and looking around. Alex.

I bought him home last night. Fuck. Ahh, I hate to admit but every time my anger meets with alcohol, I tend to do something stupid. How can I bring a man into my home?

We had sex!

My breath almost hitched at the thought and my eyes began to search for one particular person. Alex.

"Argh" I sighed in frustration thinking about my stupidity. But for some reason, I didn't regret my decision. I would be lying if I say that I haven't enjoyed last night. It would be perfect to say the best night I had was my one-night stand.

I frowned when I couldn't find him. Did he leave already? Well, it's not that I expected him to stay and make me breakfast or something but, for some reason, I didn't expect him to leave either.

I turned my hands to his side of the bed and it was cold. He left early.

I have no idea why the hell I was feeling a little sad about it. It was not my first time and I expected something from him. I have even done this myself several times. I leave in the morning before they even wake up. Guess this is payback bitch.

I cocked my head slightly before pulling myself up from the bed and walking out lazily. I was still naked, so I put on my robe before walking out with a heavy sigh. There were a few marks left on my neck, shoulders and on my breasts. I smile thinking about how the night went wild and amazing.

I walked lazily towards my spacious window in the drawing room when a voice interrupted my peaceful yawn.

"Finally, you are awake"

I turned around startled to find Alex smiling in my kitchen. What the fuck is he doing here?

"Hope you are hungry?... I uh... Kind of make some breakfast for us..."

I didn't know if I was happy or shocked to find him still in my house. I kept staring at him with a blankly face. So, he didn't leave yet? A small smile crept on my lips thinking he decided to stay back for some reason.

"I thought you had left already" I frowned and began to walk towards him.

Not to forget he is still shirtless and I was gawking at his toned abs. How could this man possibly look like a Greek god? I thought only Tom Cruise and Hrithik Roshan would look like that. But him roaming half-naked in my kitchen was the most appealing thing I could lay my eyes on.

I watched him notice my shameless stare as he chuckled a bit before saying, "Well I kind of thought that too, but then I thought I should at least do breakfast for you, for letting me stay for the night"

"You got humour I see"

"Actually, you saw many things... Last night... "

He raised his one eyebrow playfully before turning back to the stove.