Chapter 27- 3 Am Love

MIRA'S POV:

We kept kissing madly as I tried to open my door. But how the fuck am I supposed to concentrate when he is kissing me all like that?

His hand on my waist-- pulling me towards him. His lips refused to let go of my skin. And our breaths were all ragged and shaky. Fuck. Even my knees are giving up by now. Well, if someone kisses you like he's sucking the life out of you, knees really aren't at fault here. We pulled off, due to the lack of oxygen in our lungs. He is always a hungry kisser. As if his life depends on the kiss. Silly. But he wasn't going to leave me tonight. Not that I want him to. He began to kiss me from my face to my ears to my neck and down to my cleavage. And we are still outside of my apartment.

"Fuck" I mumbled in frustration when I couldn't open the door as he kept distracting me. After fighting for about ten good minutes, thankfully, I was able to open the door, and so we continue the rest inside. That is only the best thing to do. I don't want anyone else to come running to my doorstep when I will be screaming, with the pleasure when he wrecks me good, and then someone to drool over his gorgeous body. I mean that is mine to see and mine to touch.

It was 3 in the morning when I got a call from him that night that he was missing me badly and wanted to see me. I would be lying if I said that I didn't want that. Thus, we agreed, to meet in the middle of the week, in the middle of the night, only so he can show me how good he really feels inside me. There were still two days left until the weekend and yet he came to my apartment with an overflowing libido. I would be lying if I say mine weren't the same as his though.

It was the makeup sex for us today. Staying away from each other all these days finally made me realize, that no matter how forbidden he is, and how much I want to end this soon, he isn't going away any sooner. I don't want him to. Well, initially he did text me when we are on campus to meet him in the same old store room, we sneaked into earlier. But, because Nina and Kelly were both presents at my cabin and also, we were inside the campus, we couldn't do much. I don't want to make any silly mistakes now. Not until I get to know what he really is to me. So, we thought we would like to take it home.

It's a safer place. And better too.

His lips didn't leave mine, and we are probably looking like a mad couple, with a crazy overdose of libido right now. Finally, after bumping into almost furniture, we reached my bedroom. His lips were still nibbling at the skin on my neck as his hands removed my clothes. We are desperate at this point. And frustrated too. The layers of clothes are really bugging me at this point. Fucking hell, who even made those jeans with locks and zippers?

But as we both had our libidos high up in the sky, we couldn't see or do anything correctly right now. Therefore, out of frustration, he tore off my tee in one go while still kissing me.

"Alex!" I gasped at his action but he didn't give me much time as he captured my lips once again. I witnessed how his muscular arms just pulled the fuck out of all of our clothes in one go. That really did shock me at some point. But I guess his gym finally paid him off huh?

The next step is my lingerie! And now I regret wearing my favourite red piece. Although it was a gift from him, I never imagined he'd take his promise so seriously. Without a second thought, he rips them off me. "My Victoria's Secret lingerie..." I cried silently when he tore that off with no mercy at all. No matter what, for a second, all of my attention was taken by my favourite red lingerie.

Throughout his shaky breaths, he kissed me all over as he looked at me in our torn-off clothes. Naked now. "Don't worry, I'm gonna buy you dozens of those again," he smirked, in his usual husky cocky voice.