Chapter 10- The Sweet Sin

MIRA'S POV:

"Alex!"

"Alex, stop!"

"Alex, stop, please. He's gonna die. For God's sake, please stop!"

I kept begging but he didn't listen to me anyway. His rage seemed to completely consume him. He kept punching him again and again until the man began to bleed profusely and passed out. God, what is he? I haven't seen this side yet.

"He deserves to die. He touched you, without your consent. This leech deserves to bury six feet down the earth. Rotten, just like him." He halted like a pregnant pause before punching the pass-out man again "How the fuck did he dare to touch you?"

His anger seemed to engulf him completely. He was sitting on top of him and kept punching him while blood pooled from his face. His knuckles have turned red too. The veins on his neck and shoulders had popped out, and he looked like a beast who was determined to kill his prey.

I don't know what to do. I freaked out seeing him like this for the first time. Honestly, I am scared of him right now. But it also got me thinking, if the man dies, we're gonna get into huge trouble. I have to take him out. We have to leave right now.

I looked around and luckily there is no one around to witness the scene. And due to the loo area, the camera was not there. As I reached out for him and dragged him out from the man somehow. The guy had already passed out with a broken nose and blood covered his face. I bet now he didn't want to mess with any girl.

Alex was breathing heavily. His jaws and face tensed, and a thin layer of sweat covered his hairline. His dark brown hair was messed up and covered his eyes partially. But still, I could see his red eyes from within. The rage inside him is telling him to rip that man's head off.

"Alex calm down" I whispered.

"I can't... He... He touched you... I am gonna kill him." He almost turned back to kill the guy, but I stopped him from approaching that guy again. But it was difficult for me to control him. He was so much stronger than me physically. His anger was totally out of his control. His eyes showed no emotion as I looked at them. Those beautiful ocean eyes appeared to have the power of a tsunami, which would drown and kill that bastard who is lying on the ground right now.

Not knowing how exactly to stop him, I hugged him. Tightly. That is the only thing that came to my mind in order to stop him. With all my might I wrapped my arms around his torso and kept my head on his chest. I could hear how rapidly his heart was racing. I could feel the heat in his veins. The adrenaline rushes. But somewhere, I am scared to walk near him. Especially after witnessing what is, he capable of. but I had to. To stop him I had to. Somewhere I was sure he won't hurt me. I notice some changes in his breathing. He was calming down. Slowly.

He sighs heavily before wrapping his hands around me tightly. Sniffing my scent. I sighed and smiled into his chest finally knowing he is all calm now.

The alcohol has vanished from my blood by now. I am glad that it did. Otherwise, it would be hard to control him.

However, the smile did not last long. He grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me away. His eyes still hold anger and grudges. I looked at them and gulped in fear. I had no idea what is he going to do with me now. Although I agree that I deserve the punishment, but I was equally scared.

He pulled me out of that place without even saying anything. I grabbed my things before we left. We were walking towards the parking lot. He was walking so fast right now that it was almost impossible for me to run with my heels. But I do not want him to get mad all over again so I keep up with him.