Chapter 15- Horny Morning

MIRA'S POV:

Morning alarms have always annoyed me because they ring right when I am just about to go to sleep. I don't even remember when I slept for more than 3-4 hours a day. Insomnia.

I mostly survived on coffee all these years. Thank goodness they invented coffee at the right time. Although through years of habit I have developed some other habits too when I couldn't sleep, I thought to become productive. By painting. It was one of my other hobbies, though it has always been on shades, I enjoy sketching and painting in the nighttime. I feel like the canvas was my life, and the paints are my wishes. Like how I wanted it to be.

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes and moved my hands to shut that mother-fucking alarm. 6:30 am.

Wait, what? 6:30 am? I have slept for 6 hours? How the fuck is that even possible?

Looking down at the hands I was using as my pillow in the morning, I saw the most beautiful face I had ever seen. Alex.

I remember how we spent our first movie date night.

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT:

"Okay... you need to stop eating popcorn that loud, I literally cannot hear anything that he says in the movie?"

"Why don't you just turn the volume up, Mira?" He shook his head as he continued to eat popcorn loudly. Sometimes I feel like I am really dating a kid. Gosh, annoying. Who munches like that? Uhm maybe panda and Alex? Both are the same. The only difference is how magnificent the body he possesses. Totally worth drooling. Okay, stop, not again.

"Ughhh... you are so annoying..."

"Oh, you don't say that when I fuck you to oblivion," he said without breaking his eye contact with the TV. How cocky. Well, he is right of course, but still, that doesn't count here.

"That... is something else?"

"How that can be? How can a man be both amazing and annoying at the same time?" He praised himself so highly that if he weren't holding me tightly in his arms, I would smack his head right now. Jesus.

"Such an overconfident guy" I rolled my eyes.

"How can I be not, when I hear you scream my name every time I fuck you, doll? You know that is my new favourite tune. I could hear it on repeat all day without any pause."

"Stop... you are too cheesy"

"Oh, you know I love cheese, and so do you" he beamed a cocky smile and I couldn't help, but roll my eyes at him even though I knew how much I was enjoying this.

"Duh ah... I loved. In the past tense. I am on a diet now." I confessed. Well, technically I had to stop my junk food intake. It was affecting my body. Thanks to Alex now, he almost cooks for me at the weekends and makes sure I have supplies so I could cook myself on the weekdays.

I still wonder if he is a dream. If this is a dream. This was too good to be true.

"Whatever fatso" he teased, laughing at me,

Offensive. Well, I wasn't fat, it just the bad eating habits that made me a little chubby than those skinny models run in Victoria's runways. Still, I love myself the way I was. Valeria loved it too. And so did men. And I am sure Alex does too.

"I am gonna kill you if you say that again."

"Oh really?" He smiled playfully before tickling me to almost death. Gosh, our laughs and giggled filled the room and I felt at home for the first time in 4 years. This definitely has to be a dream. A beautiful dream.