Chapter 1- Dream

MIRA'S POV:

The thunderstorm outside made it so fucking crazy as his hungry lips claimed mine. The windshield opened with a loud burst and a cold breeze flew inside. A few drops of rain came inside too. Neither of us was affected by it. We needed to cool down, and the air seemed to aggravate us.

We ruffled along with each other; lips still connected as he pushed me onto the bed. All we could hear was our battle for breath. A loud thunder outside made a flashlight in the dark room. So that I could only see his deep blue eyes. His eyes were hungry, hungry for my body. His eyes showed the lust that I wanted to see.

I wanted this fire to burn us down in the flames of lust. I wanted him to take me then and there.

But he waited. He likes to tease me. He watched my every move as I looked at him panting with half sitting on the bed. My lips were still swollen from his hungry kiss that we had just a moment ago. I loved his touch. It was dominating. And somehow for the first time, I wanted to submit. Only to him.

I licked my lower lips as the tension between us jumped higher and higher. I was getting impatient and annoyed a bit, to be honest as my eyebrows crashed together. What is he waiting for?

It was a wonderful game for him. He loves to play. And I loved every part of him. He stood still with his shirt unbuttoned, allowing me to peek at his perfectly toned abs. He looks so fucking mesmerizing. All I wanted was to devour him. I ran my hands down his abs to the part where I had yet to explore.

But I was rather frustrated that I couldn't. He grabbed my hands forbidding me to touch him. That's unfair! He continued to tease me. Made me impatient. He was shamelessly checking me out. Every inch of my body. While I couldn't even touch him.

Having been staring for a couple of seconds, I was getting pretty annoyed and ready to get up when his eyes growled at me. I gasped when he hovered within a few seconds of me.

"You are such a masterpiece, doll," he said. His deep, soothing voice sent chills down my spine. As I refused to wait any longer and claimed his lips, there was something about him that kept me on the verge of insanity.

Both of us fought for dominance at one point in time. His firm hands slowly pulled me into his lap. We kissed like mad people. His hands reached my waist under my tees and I felt the grip of his perfectly strong hands. As I moaned after the kiss, he squeezed my waist a little, pulling me closer.

Biting and nibbling my lips I gasp at his every touch, his tongue invaded my mouth when he got a chance. While he explored every corner of my mouth, my hands reached for his hair. Both of my hands gripped his hair, pulling him closer. I didn't want any gaps between us. I have waited for so long. If this is not the time, when we'd become one, then when?

I felt his hands crawl towards my chest and firmly grip both of my tits. His right hand lightly squeezed my nipples and I couldn't control the moans. I must say he is just like magic. Wondering me to think about what he could do more with just his touch.

He is a magician that's for sure. I did not know his touch could ignite the fire I had kept quiet for so long. We kissed until we ran out of breath, and then we pulled off due to a lack of oxygen. As our forehead rested, I bit the bottom of my lips while looking like a mess and he stared at me intensely. He must be proud of his work now. His eyes pierced my soul. Like a predator would stare at his prey. And maybe I am sick or stupid, but I was liking every inch of him.

Without wasting another second, he pulled off my tee from above my head as he took my right nipple in his mouth. As soon as his mouth touched my sensitive part, I arched back in pleasure. He played with my nipples with his expert mouth as my nipples grew firmer. As he took the entire portion into his mouth, he started devouring it hungrily. His tongue continues to circle my nipples and gives me extreme pleasure that almost makes me cry.