Chapter 21- Trust Me!

MIRA'S POV:

The days became increasingly busy after that as now we are approaching a few deadlines for the submission of winter internship bio data to the companies for the students as well as the new contract gave us a view of the vast opportunities in the market. Thanks to Mr. Han, who helped us build a few establishments with big MNCs for the students. The scope of their future is better now. Andrew was happy and so were the other board members. However, Nicarno didn't look that happy with my accomplishment. He was always been the cock blocker in my life since the day I joined here.

He'd ogle his eye while staring at me weirdly sometimes. Honestly, I do want to kill him for eying me like that.

Even though the weekdays were busy for both of us; Mine with work and him with his practicals, somehow, we always find our way to each other on the weekends. It was our time. It is truly amazing to me, that I am considering my weekend peaceful sleep with his laughter. I guess we are just two people, high on our libidos, that need to get a good fuck in order to take out the weekly frustration.

We were currently at his apartment. It's Saturday night. Meaning our movie date night. "The Notebook" was my choice as we began to watch the film. I have always loved the movie, especially with Rayan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. They are stunning, with tier looks and acting. Also, the movie is epic.

Currently, we were in our favourite position right now. As we watched the movie, he lay on his back and I lay on his chest, snuggling down his scent to calm my nerve. I love how he caresses my head in between and we kiss every time a kissing scene appears. Not to mention that sometimes we get too high on that and end up having the best sex of our lives.

Movie/sex date night.

But I love how he becomes bipolar in seconds. One moment he is sweet as sugar, and the next he becomes the devil that I scream the name of.

"Hm... I am amused to find your passion for forbidden romance. Is that why you are dating me?" he asked keeping his eye on the screen and a half smile.

"Whatever you say kiddo. And I am not dating you. It's a part-time thing... okay?" I rolled my eyes with a half-smile, matching one with his.

"Oh, there is no part-time dating thing Mira, it's either in or out. And with you, I am all in. Take whatever time you need to adjust that in your head." He tells munching the popcorn. Again, that loud. Jeez, sometimes I want to just beat his ass off for being that arrogant. But that is what happens when you know you are handsome. And he knows that. Bitch. "Also call me a kiddo or whatever, I do love this forbidden romance." He smiled kissing my forehead. And I know by that, he means us.

A small smile creeps on my lips, and once again I found myself blushing like an idiot. God, I don't know how many I have already blushed at his words. At this rate, I guess I will reach the Guinness book record.

"I can see that; I wonder how many other forbidden loves you are into already? We can't be the only one, right?" I teased. I know one thing he absolutely hates, is bringing others in between us while cuddling. And I do love to tease him by that sometime. It's fun to watch his face getting annoyed and red all of a sudden.

He gave me a 'done look' on his face and I couldn't control myself from laughing at him. He looks too cute with that little ponytail I made him this evening. I laughed giving him a little kiss, but he is still pissed off. But soon he started tickling me as once again our giggling sounds filled the room. This is favorite my part. When I tease him and he punishes me with his touching therapy. I love that. I love it all.

"So did you like the gift that I gave you on Valentine's Day?" I asked, slowly while looking at the screen.

"I did. But what got me thinking was how would it look?"