Chapter 22- Insatiable

FLASHBACK THREE DAYS AGO:

MIRA'S POV:

The cool air across the atmosphere of the winter's night isn't enough to hold on to the heat that we are feeling right now. All it could do was only allow us to breathe. Enough.

His eyes were fucking me in the kind of way that I wanted more. Fuck cock for hands, his eyes could fuck me the way I've never imagined. I leaned closer to his neck and planted a small kiss on his collarbone. I could hear his low growl with every touch.

"Do you like it?" I asked with a sly grin on my face. I know I shouldn't, but I can't control myself from enjoying it so much for teasing him. I bet he learned his lessons now.

"Fuck yes I do" He replied with an uneven breath. I smirked to see how he was affected by my touch. Honestly, I am enjoying my sight. Him vulnerable before me. Just how I like men to be...

I positioned myself in a way that could grind directly down his semi-erected manhood. The beast is awake. And is looking to get free. I began to torture him for a few minutes more.

"I swear Mira..." He finally managed to say out loud closing his eyes tight as I kissed more down his neck.

"What. Do. You. Swear. Alex?" I asked enunciating each word while giving him a few open-mouth kisses along his jawline. He was too consumed by the pleasure and tease, to say any word. "What do you swear Alex?" I asked once again, taunting.

No matter what this was the best moment of my life. I could never be able to see him this vulnerable again. So as long as it lasts, I must enjoy every ounce of it.

"That I am gonna rip off that favourite little pair of lingerie and gonna fuck you until you scream my name all night." He gritted ravenously. I know he was controlling a lot right now. I could only imagine the effect. But I wasn't a coward.

I chuckled at his frustrations and replied. "Well, I'd really like that."

My lips trailed down his abs as I placed a few kisses. My lips continued moving downwards until I reached his waistband.

"Keep thinking all those dirty thoughts about me in your head," I spoke. "I'd want to see them after I finish with you. Don't chicken out later, okay?" Okay, this may be too much, but... I did anyways.

I was hovering all over him, and this was just the start. Now as the trailer is over, I'd like him to watch the movie. I sat straight, talking myself up from him and he groaned once again with the loss of our skin contact. He tried to kiss me, but I kept him low on the bed to calm him down. "Stay low, time is not yet to let you do, what you want," I say with a grin. I could feel how frustrated he was.

He was struggling and fighting his own demons, not to rip that bandage off and take me right there. However, the idea even excites me almost as my orgasm. "Stay still Alex" I ordered. His eyes were staring as if the demons were just a few steps away from hovering over him and that makes my core twitch with the pool of my own arousal. My nipples were perked up so hard from my lace bra that it pains at one point in time.

He huffed but he stayed still. Good boy.

"Watch me. Open your eyes" I demanded. He looked up right at me. His ocean eyes hold back every frustration he is going through right now.

I moved my hands back from his abs, slowly unhooked my bra, and let them fall down my shoulder. My erected nipples were out in front of him. His hungry eyes immediately showed a look of desperation as he tried to hold them in his mouth. He moved his hand to grab them but eventually settled them down as the bondage restrains him to do so. But I want to give him a good show. When he saw me moulding my breast in my hands his eyes almost bulged up in hunger as he bites his own lip to control his frustration.