Chapter 33- Is that Jealousy?

MIRA'S POV:

Mondays are probably the most challenging. It always spoils the Sunday fun for some reason. The last few weeks have been fun. We sneak out every weekend to his or my apartment. We went on these little late-night dates sometimes, that he wanted to have with me for many days now. At first, it was really awkward for me, to go out in public like that. It always scares me, with lots of 'what ifs' in my mind. But I couldn't say no to that cute face after all.

But truth to be told, we usually like to stay in. Braiding my hair, cooking together, him reading books for me, and encouraging I should write like one of those and publish, which is still in the debatable phase. Because, I write, mostly about my feelings. They are raw and uncompressed, like those published books. Hence it is a no-no for me. Alas, he never gives up. Thanks to that, I told him that I would think over the matter, as long as he let me eat some real food. Not like one of his smoothies and salads. Come on, after the rough weeks, I do need some carbs and... maybe a little of him too.

And that is how we had come up with the solution, well, which was technically his idea; That I can eat whatever I like, as long as it is him, that's cooking. So, he does the cooking while I just gawk at his shirtless figure. I often get confused, what is more, delicious at the table? Food or half-naked him.

Definitely, half-naked him, without a doubt.

After that rough week without him, made me realize that, no matter how hard I try to say that I am fine alone, he kind of grew on me. We would do all these cute couple's things that we found on the internet. Although I have always hated doing those, I would be lying, if I say I haven't enjoyed those.

To be honest, secretly I envied Nina when she used to brag about all those amazing date nights, she had which looked super fun. I wanted to experience that too, even for once, but never had the guts to do the chance.

I admit that was not very likely for me before Alex happened. But now, everything has changed.

From having the self-care spa day to nail arts. I love it all. Especially when I make these tiny ponies in his head. He looks cute. The best part is, that he never complains. Additionally, he was my personal spa therapist, ignoring the fact that we always ended up having memorable sex.

Four months together seems like a whole new life for me. A life, I always wanted to have. But could never actually afford it. Slowly, with each little step, when he had become so close to me, I never noticed.

We have come to an agreement, that this is definitely more than an arrangement-ship to us. Only I couldn't come up with a perfect name for us yet. I hope soon, I will. Soon, when I will know, what I was actually feeling all this time. I know giving him time would never be made me regret a thing. I hope so.

But there are still many things he doesn't know about me. My past. Well, nothing at all. We agreed to focus on the present until we know what will be like to term this.

So, after he came back from his hometown, we did everything that make us both happy. We would go shopping and I loved it when he got irritated by how much I took the time to choose one thing. You know girls. But what I liked most about us was that no matter how many times we had sex, every time it felt like a new sensation.

I simply began to love all of him.

Love...?

I don't know... Maybe something less than that... Something I can't explain.

It was already summer now. I watched the outside view of my apartment from the window and I felt lonely. I miss him. There was odd silence all over my house.