Chapter 11- Good Morning

ALEX'S POV:

How can I possibly let this woman go? She's everything a man wants. I want. No matter how much I desire to fulfil the desire buried deep inside me, I would only want her exclusively to fulfil all of them. Nobody could ever make me beg for anything as much as she could of me. I am now more than obsessed with her.

I watched her sleeping face while straddling myself sideways on my hand so I could see her more comfortably.

She's a living angel. My own personal doll. And I was more than happy about it. It makes sense why I couldn't get over that night. She never let me. She fucking lives in my head rent-free and I honestly loved it.

As she slept in my arms, she hugged the front of my torso. Her naked back was half covered by the white sheets. My view of her was obscured by her black hair falling over her face.

I frowned and slowly I tugged the strands of her hair at the back of her ears. This looks perfect.

There's my girl. So beautiful. And now that I got her, I would never let her go now.

She sleeps while pouting a little. Her lips look so delicious. Lips that can perform miracles. The moans my lips escaped brought me to my knees.

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT:

Her doe eyes looked at me as I straddled myself between her legs. Love was mixed with lust as they sought love. Those clouded black eyes can bring hell down on earth, I know sure of that. Her pretty eyes looked up as they begged me to take her. Fucking hell. It was impossible for me to control her. She had that incredible, intangible thread around me, that bound my every mole with her now.

I grind her with my length and she hissed arching back in response. Fuck. Her voice makes my cock twitch which can make me cum right now.

"Tell me you want me as much as I want you Mira" I demanded looking straight into her eyes before I thrust deeper.

"I do" She finally accepted. Smirking, I reached out to her lips and sucked at the lower one. She gasps and I can feel my erection twitch from her angelic sound.

"You gonna be a good girl and listen to me, okay?" I want to tease her. I pull out as she looks a little frustrated.

"I will" She replied breathlessly. She is at my mercy tonight. I love how much she looks vulnerable at my mercy. I keep massaging her clits with my finger and all she could do is whimper in pleasure.

"Good girl"

She gasps as soon as I entered her again. Fuck she's so tight. I clenched my jaws with the immense pleasure that I was feeling right now. I gave her some time to adjust my length. As soon as I saw her moving her hips a little, I began to pound her slowly and then my beast took over before it goes wild.

Going in and out. Round and round, grinding, pounding I take her all.

Both of our breaths mixed with each other as her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Harder," she whimpers, gasping for air. I gave her all she wanted.

I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked it out as she moaned heavily.

"You need deeper, not any harder, doll." I breathe in her ear, to which I can feel her shiver a little. "Like that," I said teasing her breast with my teeth while going as much deep as I could.

She closed her eyes gasping and replied with a shaky breath "Y-Yeah"

I fasten my pace as she gasps every time, I reached her core. It was the feeling of euphoria that ignited the fire in both of us. I wonder why I didn't get her before. She's so perfect for me.