Chapter 12- Marked

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I was genuinely busy with work and writing and everything else, it's a bit of a mess but anyway here it is.

MIRA'S POV:

As my muscles relaxed in contact with the cool water, I let it flow through my body. My mind flashed back to last night as I sat in the bathtub. Gosh, how can I be so stupid?

I got jealous for nothing. How can I be so stupid? And for that reason, all of this happened.

I gulped hard when I remember how Alex was beating that guy to almost to his death. Such a reckless kid. What if something would have happened to him? I wonder what would have happened if that guy would have actually died? His whole career would have been over there. We both could lose so much.

Shit, I let my guard down last night, just for something I never thought I'd have in life again. Jealousy.

Years after training my mind with yoga and several workout sessions, I thought I finally defeated the bundle of emotions in my mind. But I guess I am just wrong. Again. Something in life never tends to leave us alone.

But I cannot deny the fact that this was possibly the best sex of my life. His touch has ignited a fire in me, that I've never known, exist. He looked like a professional, yet I know nothing about him, apart from he's one of my students.

I touched my lips which were still swollen from the kiss we had last night. Everything about him is heavenly tempting. But at the same time, he is the only guy that made me blush so hard. I guess I almost forgot how to do that. Never thought it would come back like this. Not that I am complaining about it though.

I sighed heavily as I closed my eyes and soaked more water.

BEEP BEEP.

My phone vibrated and my peaceful time was ruined.

Nina.

"Yes Nina, what's up?"

"You tell me, what's up with you? Where are you? You haven't come home since yesterday and never bothered to call me at least?" She scowls at me over the phone. I know she has the right to be angry at me. Whenever I stay back with Alex, I end up forgetting all the other things in the world. "Mira, Are you okay?" She asked. Her voice is full of concern.

As she asked the questions, my mind took me back to yesterday night's ecstasy. How his body aligned with me and we could almost touch the soul of each other. How his touch took me to heaven and then the pleasure almost brought me back from hell. How our desire brought us the most wonderful outcome.

I know this all seems really wrong, but I tend to fall for it more.

"Never been better." I snapped back when she called me a few times by my name over the phone as I am being the complete asshole, who's lost in thought of sex right now.

"Wow, you sound like sex right now"

"Well, you can say that," I smirked knowing how amazing that sounds right now.

"Okay... who's the guy? Is he the same as earlier?"

I was not sure if I could be honest with Nina this time. Not because I don't trust her. But I cannot possibly take Alex's career in a threat line. I know even if I chose to tell her everything that had happened past these weeks, which of course I am dying for, she'd keep it a secret. But this is Alex's decision too. I am not sure if he wants me to tell anyone or not. So, I have to wait. I guess.

"Uhm... yes." A stupid grin spread across my face for no apparent reason. Geez, I am sort of becoming cringiest girl ever, I guess.

"Alrighty. I am dying to hear everything. Now, when will you come home?" She squeals in joy. I know she's one of the many people who wanted my life to be settling down like a normal person. But I wonder if I ever could do that.