Chapter 34 - Strangle of Confession

MIRA'S POV:

FLASHBACK TO THE DATE NIGHT

After the Bellamy scene, I don't know how I end up taking a small nap in his arms. The comfort pushed me to the very edge, in his embrace, and I couldn't help, but sleep peacefully in his arms.

It was almost 1 am at night when I woke up to the chills of the air. We were still on the rooftop. He was sleeping beside me. I couldn't help but, smile at his face, which was so close to me, that maybe with one swift movement, my lips would end up on his.

I'd very much like the idea, but the chills in the air, made me abruptly sit up on the bed.

Technically, the whole place was beautifully decorated with a small bed for us in a corner when we came here. Which was further decorated with lights and a few flower petals, all around giving an aesthetic vibe all over the place. A few scented candles for the aroma and there was a small table with champagne and a guitar, which we never touched yet.

Everything was as it is, as before we left when we dozed off.

"You, awake?" His voice startled me for a minute. I turned back to see him staring at me with a smile on his face. "You look really cute, when you sleep, you know?" he asked in the muse. His face showed a hint of tease.

What? Do I drool in sleep? Or do I snore? I mean I have never had this insecurity before, because, most of the men I slept with, never end up with a woke up conversation with me. I'd left before they even woke up. And even in these months he never mentioned any such things to me. Then why bring it up today?

I am freaking out too much.

"Relax" His voice broke into small laughter, you don't look like a monster in sleep. I said cute, not a monster, Mira." Sarcasm breaks in the air and honestly, that did not muse me at all. My nostril flare with a deadpan at him.

But instead of taking that seriously, he kissed my neck, making me gasp all of sudden. A chill shot on my spine when his teeth moved into my skin, giving a mixture of pain and pleasure. I won't lie, a warm pool of liquid moved to my core and I pressed my legs together, to control everything.

I don't want sex. Not right now. Rather, I wanted to do something else. "Do you play?" I asked, all excited, pointing at the guitar. I'd say I have a soft spot for the guitar in my heart. I never knew if he played the guitar. But since, it is here, I hope he does.

"Only on request," he said as he guided himself toward the guitar. "I wanted to play for you, but you slept before that." He said with a low chuckle.

"Well, you could have woken me up."

He looked at me, before taking up the guitar and coming back to sit beside me. His fingers feather on the strings, making a soft tune come up from it.

We sat on the edge of the comfy bed and I looked up at the stars. The sky was oddly beautiful today for some reason. The moon was surrounded by the night sky and millions of stars in its sea. A slow chilly breeze, surrounded us, and as the gentleman he is, he made sure to cover me up, pulling up his jacket on my shoulder.

It was so beautiful here, that for some time it convinced me, that don't want to leave here.

But my mind snapped to the earlier thoughts. Did he bring them here too? Did he do the same thing, with them too? Did he make them special as he made me tonight?

I know, this is all wrong, but I cannot suppress it, even if I try hard.

"Despite the fact, that, I have brought many girls here before, I have never brought them to the rooftop," he said suddenly gaining all of my attention.