Chapter 78

2 hours later, Kaze packed up and left the courtyard upon finishing his training.

With some leftover chocolates in the box, Kaze took them back with him since there was no way he was going to finish them all right away. Plus, there was a cooling magic already casted over the box when he received it, meaning the chocolates were not going to melt easily. This saved him the time and effort of trying to preserve it when he trained.

Returning to Lunaria's room, Kaze entered and found Lunaria on the bed with Shiro and Akaru, both in their animal form.

"Welcome back," Lunaria greeted Kaze and placed Shiro aside. "Did something happen? I can smell Lunatea's lingering scent on you."

"Ah, she confessed. Well, tried to," Kaze admitted with a wry smile and showed Lunaria the chocolates and note. "She did her best."

"Lunatea did? That's surprising," Lunaria accepted the fact with a smile of her own. "Ah, she did put in the effort to confess to you. Did you ruin it for her?"

"It was unintentional. I made her cry and felt bad for it," Kaze hung his head in shame. "I'm going to shower."

In the bathroom now, Kaze had Lunaria resting on top of him while they sunk in the bathtub, allowing him to cuddle her from behind. Even though the act seemed indecent from an outsider's perspective, it was actually normal for the duo. As couples, they were the more open type that did not mind exposing their bodies to each other. After all, it was Lunaria who influenced Kaze to be more 'open' about himself, as she would to him.

"Heh~ she really did that?" Lunaria asked after listening to Kaze's explanation. "Looks like I'm going to have 2 rivals fighting for your heart now."

"Ah, please don't phrase it that way," Kaze sweatdropped, his hands resting on Lunaria's belly in the warm water. "I promised to act loyal to you."

"It is what it is. Besides, I would have been fine if you told me you were going to date both of them along with me," Lunaria shrugged. "I trust that you always view me as your number one."

"Yes. But... I told Lunatea she had to work hard if she wanted me to accept her," Kaze muttered, placing his forehead against her shoulder. "Was that the right call? I'm worried it sounded too arrogant."

"If you ask me, you did the correct thing. Rather than outright reject her or accept her, letting Lunatea know that things are going to be much tougher would provide a challenge," Lunaria shook her head. "Also, it shows me that you are considerate. After all, you could have easily rejected her and said you want to be loyal only to me."

"Laevia-sama... influenced me a little," Kaze laughed. "I went to her for advice and she told me she would be fine even if I was dating the three of you at the same time."

"I would be fine with it, but my only concern is how you will balance our relationship," Lunaria agreed with him. "Looks like I have to work hard to secure my current position with you."

"What do you mean? No matter what happens, you are always going to be my lover," Kaze whispered into her ear. "Always."

"I know," Lunaria relaxed into a bashful smile.

She got up from his lap and adjusted herself. Turning around so she was directly facing him, Kaze leaned back and accepted her lips. This was the thing he loved about Lunaria: she was always direct and honest about her feelings that she didn't feel the need to hide anything from him. Even now, with her sleek and wet body pressed against his while they shared a long passionate kiss, Kaze could feel her love for him growing stronger by the minute.

"Mm~" Lunaria gasped softly and retracted her tongue. "You're surprisingly rough today, Kaze."

"S-Sorry," it was Kaze's turn to blush as he looked away. "It doesn't help that your body is alluring me."

Aravelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें