part 1

A/n: before i start the story, i just wanted to put a disclaimer. This is a fanfinction, so this will not be real in any way. It is just my imagination.
Also the driver line-up won't be completely accurate.

Also English is not my first language, so if i'm wrong with my use of grammer and words, I'm sorry!

Anyways enjoy!
Xxx

Mia's pov:

Hi, i'm Mia Verstappen.
Yes, Verstappen as in the younger sister of Max verstappen and this is my story!

When Max was still young, we lived together with our dad in the Netherlands. But when Max got a seat in f1 our dad had to go with him. I wasn't very close to our mom, so my dad decided to have me live with a foster family for a while.

The time i lived with my foster family was a very happy time. Max and i sadly lost contact with eachother, because of his demanding racing schedule and everything around f1.

Even if Max and i didn't talk anymore, that did not stop me from watching most of his races. I loved watching the amazing friendship he had with Daniel and how happy they made eachother.

Max is ofcourse a sportman and our dad was well. The same goes for me, before max became an f1 driver we both participated in go-karting. First it was just fun for me, but later people realised that i also had talent for motorsport. I even got offered a place in the young drivers program of redbull.

I had one good year in f3. Sadly when i went to live with my foster parents i wasn't allowed to go to the young drivers program, because i had to take on a different name so that i wouldn't be recognized. I did stay active in sport and i always stayed fit.

( Sorry for such a short chapter, this is my first book. I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as i.)