part 10

Max's pov:

I had thought really hard and long about my decision. After the conversation i just had with Mia i knew what i had to do.

'Mia i would love to have you come live with me. But there are some things we have to discus.'

She almost jumper out of her chair from excitment. She tried to remain calm and reply:'O wow thank you so much! Uhm yeah what do you want to discus?'

'We need to talk in depth about how this is all going to work, like online school and travelling with me to races and stuf.'

Mia's pov:

I almost jumped out of my chair when he told me that! But me being me i tried to hide it, i think i did it very well.

When my excitment had calmed down a bit Max told me we had to talk about how it was all going to work. I ofcourse had thought about it but not in depth.

'Yeah online school.. uhm i was thinking i would just do my homework and my tests online.' I said.

'That sounds good but if you have any questions please email your teacher for help.' Max replied.

'I can get behind that. I also have a question Max, where am i going to live?'

'If you want to, you could come live with me? I have a spare room and i wouldn't be so alone in my aparment.'

'Wow are you sure? I would love to!'

'Great since we are in Monaco and i live here we should get you settled in. Before we leave i have to talk to Christian so you can walk around the track a bit and i'll call you when i'm done'

And with that Max was gone but my excitment wasn't!

When i walked out of the building the first thing i wanted to do was call my foster parents, so i did. 'Hey Mia how is the weekend with the girls?' My foster mom asked.

'Hi, well i have to tell you something.. I'm not with the girls i uhm went to visit Max.'

'Ow honey that's great! How is your brother doing?'

'He's good. There is something else, i asked Max if i could live with him and he sais yes. I'm so sorry that i didn't tell you this earlier and it doesn't mean that i don't love you, i just wanted to be around him more.' I said almost crying.

'Mia it's oke. I'm a bit shocked but i get it. We love you also very much but we want the best for you and if that is to live with Max we will support you.'

'Wow thank you so much! I will keep you updated, byee.'

'Bye Mia!'