part 39

After a while the two had finished their main corse and had great conversation.

The problem now was that they were trying to decide for a desert. To Mia it was all really fancy and didn't really know what to get. Because of that Mia had a pizza for her main dish, it was a great one nonetheless.

'Mia can you find anything you like?'

'I uh... well i think... I'm just not hungry anymore, you can order a dessert ofcourse.'

'No, it's alright. I'm just going to pay.'

'No you don't have to, i can pay aswell!'

'Mia, i've asked you out i will pay. Don't worry.'

While Lando went to pay for their meals Mia got her stuff. She really wanted an icecream, but didn't really like the icecream the restaurant got.

Lando had asked Carlos before the date to ask around and get to know some of Mia's favorite things.

Max had told Carlos that Mia never leaves a dinner without having icecream. So when Lando heard that, he had already searched for every icecream parlour in the area where they would eat.

Mia really didn't want the night to end, but lucky for her Lando didn't want that either. The two lovebirds got back into Lando's car and they drove of.

'Lando... you had to turn left to go back to the hotel. Are you kidnapping me or something?' Mia asked half jokingly.

'No no, i'm not. I'll get us back to the hotel later, but first we are going somewhere else.'

Mia got a little scared, but decided to trust Lando and just hope she wasn't going to die.

The two fell into an easy conversation and were joking with eachother, so Mia did not notice the moment Lando had stopped the car.

They were in a small parking lot and Lando told Mia they had to walk for a bit to get there.

'Well Lan, my feet really hurt in these heels. I'm sorry i can't walk really far anymore.'

'Don't worry. Here put my shoes on, i probably have some pair of flipflops in the trunk i can walk in.'

Mia protested but it didn't help. So there they were, dressed in fancy clothes. One with way too big shoes on and the other in a pair of flipflops.

Mia still didn't know where Lando was taking her. He constantly had this smirk on his face, while Mia adored looking at it she mostly had to focus her attention on not falling in the oversized shoes.

After what should be a walk of around five minutes, but in these shoes it took them ten, they arrived at this cozy icecream shop.

Mia couldn't believe her eyes, all the icecream flavours she could imagine.
There were strawberry, vanilla and the one she adored the most, COTTENCANDY!!!

While Mia was busy looking around, all Lando was doing was looking at Mia with a glint in his eyes. He was looking at the most beautiful, kind, sweet, loving women he had ever met. He overall was just so happy to make her smile.