part 23

Mia's pov:

I knew this day would come sooner or later, but i definitely hoped later...

'Max i don't know what to do...'

'Well uhm it's really up to you, i can't make that decision for you. I can however help you with the pro's and cons if you'd like?' He says in a sirieus tone.

'I think that would be very helpfull, thanks!'

Thankfully it was still early morning so Max and i could talk for several hours, until he had to go to the track for quali.

I really had my doubts and didn't know what to do, so i just went with Max to the track and decided to keep my head down for the day.

After quali had finished and Max got p2, i needed some air and went to walk around the paddock. That was one of the worst decisions i made in the past year!

One minute i was just walking and the other minute the only thing i could see were light flashes of cameras!

I didn't know what to do and just stood there, when i felt a pair of strong arms drag me away while he screemd: 'Leave her alone!'

The voice, it sounded familiar but i couldn't place it. The voice started to speek to me 'Mia, it's oke i'm here now.. What was going on? Are you alright?'

'I-i don't know, i was just walking around and then there were a lot of cameras and i just panicked! And well than you dragged me of, wait who are you?!' I asked because i couldn't see his face due to the fact my vision was blurred from the tears.

'Hey, it's oke. It's me Lando. Lets get you away from here and to somewhere quiet.'

I just hugged him and he stood there a bit shocked from my sudden move, but i didn't care i needed some kind of comfort right now!

Lando took me with him to the Mclaren hospitality when he got a call. The moment he picked it up he looked so worried. 'Lan, are you alright?' I asked him even though he was on the phone. He said nothing back and i got worried, so i just started to shake his arm.

'Mia is here mate. She is with me don't worry. You could come here if you want, we're at the Mclaren hospitality... Alright see you in a bit!'

'Mia stop it! It was Max he was worried about you when you didn't answer your phone. I told him that you are here, he is comming to pick you up in a bit.'