part 20

Mia's pov:

We didn't go back to the hotel and we raced immediately to the track because there was no time to lose. When we arrived at the track the boys were just on time and ran straight to their garages.

I on the otherhand was left alone. I just started to roam around the track out of boredom. After some time i got the idea to find Max, so i went to his driversroom.

The moment i arrived at the Redbull motorhome i was stopped by a bouncer. 'Who are you?' The bouncer asked

'Um i'm Mia, may i go inside?'

'No you may not this is for drivers and members of Redbull only.'

God i really didn't want to do it this way but i really wanted to go to Max and get some privacy. 'Well in that case i think i'm allowed inside, i'm Mia Verstappen sister of Max Verstappen.'

'Yeah sure. Don't you know how many fans have tried it that way. And besides he doesn't even have a sister.'

But thankfully at that moment Max was walking to the motorhome and heard our conversation. 'He mate she actually is my sister, so please let us in.'

I thanked Max. After the free practise Max wanted to go back to the hotel but i didn't really want to go. After walking around the paddock for a bit, i got a ride back to the hotel with Alex.

'So what are you doing tonight Mia?'

'I don't have anything planned, so probably just watching a movie in my room, why?'

'Well George, Charles and i are planning on going to a club. Do you want to come with?'

'Yeah sure, i would love that. Let me go and get changed when we get back.'

When we arrived at the hotel i ran straight to my room. I went to my suitcase and was happy that i did some online shopping in Monaco, because i found a stunning black dress. I had a little bit of a glitter aswell, so it was just perfect.

I quickly put on some make-up and curled my hair. I grabbed my heels and just ran barefoot to the elevator. Once i was in the elevator i put my heels on as fast as i could, and when i was on the ground floor i ran out of the elevator straight to Alex, Charles and George who were already waiting for me.