part 32

***
The night for Mia to spent some time with her newly found friends had arrived. She was getting ready at her hotelroom and was almost ready, when she heared bickering outside of her door. She didn't think much of it, until 2 minutes later there was a knock on her door.

There were two guys at her door, a certain frenchman and a sweet brit. Mia opened the door and before she could say anything, the guys spoke up:
'I'm here to pick you up.'

'No, i am'

'I was here first'

'No i was'

'Guys we can just all take an uber. Otherwise we'll probably have to pick up the car in the morning anyway.'

***
When they arrived the sun was already starting to set. Everybody put their stuf down and they all went to the sea, because it was still way to hot to do anything else.

Eventually most of the guys went back to their towels but three of the friends stayed in the sea during golden hour, Mia, Lando and Pierre.

The guys were just throwing a ball around and Mia was supposed to catch it. They were having an amazing time, until Mia got tired and was so fed up with her not catching the ball.

So that meant their was only one thing for her to do, and that was when she got the chance she would jump the guys.

Lando was the next to catch the ball, Mia obviously went through with her plan.

She jumped as far as she could and tried to catch the ball out of the air, sadly that didn't work. During her landing she didn't just fall into the water, she landed on Lando.

Lando caught her so they wouldn't fly back, but when he placed her on her feet infront of him, time seemed to fade away.

There they were, staring into eachothers eyes and feeling like they were the only people on the planet. Just the two of them.

The half hug was lasting a bit longer than friends would have normally, but they didn't care. If it wasn't for the other guy who was also in the water who yelled:' Lando are you going to throw the ball?!' And with that their moment was ruined.

After a few hours of relaxing and having fun, it was time for the friends to get back to all of their hotels. Pierre, George and Alex were all staying in the same hotel, so they shared their taxi to get back.

Mia and Lando were also staying at the same hotel. When the two got in their taxi in the back, they sat a bit too close to eachother. Their knees touching, but neither of them moved.

Mia laid her hand on her thigh and so did Lando on his. With every turn in the road they "accidentally" moved closer. But just before they were completely against eachother, the taxi pulled up to the hotel.

They got out of the taxi they shared and Lando walked her all the way up to her room. While they were walking Mia sometimes could feel their hands lightly brushing against eachother.

When they arrived at Mia's room, they stood there a bit awkward. They could feel the energy shift around them.

'Uhm good night than Mia'

'Yeah sleep well Lan...' After that she turned around to walk into her room, when she felt a light tap on her shoulder...

'You almost forgot your beach bag' Lando told her.

Mia smiled and thanked him. Only she tought he would ask, say or do something else, but she wasn't sure what she wanted him to do.