part 15

Max's pov:

'Why did you guys stop me?!' I asked

'If we didn't you would have knocked Nikita out' Charles responded

'And we didn't want you to get in trouble' Pierre added

'He was trying to hurt my sister, ofcourse i would go nuts!'

'Just try to calm down a bit, keep an icepack in your eye and then we can get back to the party' Pierre said.

'Does anyone know where Mia is by any chance?' I asked.

'No not really, i think she is with the guys or something' said Charles 'but let's get back to the party!'

'Yeah sure' i said and with that we went back.

Mia's pov:

After Daniel left i cleaned myself up a bit and went back to the party. Once i got back to the loft, all eyes were on me.

'Hey guys, are you oke?'

'We are, but how are you?' Checo asked.

'Um i'm fine now. I'm also ready to party! Because i won't let some boy ruin my night.' I said 'Who's comming with me to the dancefloor?'

Almost all the guys stood up and we walked down the stairs. After a lot of dancing i went to grab a drink. After some drinks came a shot or 3, so you could say i was a bit drunk.

After the shots somebody dragged me back on the dancefloor. I didn't know who it was but i just started grinding, until i saw a deathstare comming from a corner.

I first didn't realise who it was, but soon i did. It was Lando! I just thought that it was really weird but i didn't pay much attention.

After five more minutes of dancing i felt somebody dragging me off the dancefloor. 'He what are you doing?!'

'Mia you have had enough to drink.'

'No i'm not even drunk and i can handle myself!'

'Mia come with me now!'

'No Max. I said what i said,i'm staying here!'

'Mia i'm not going to argue, either we are going up to the loft or going home!'

'Ugh fine to the loft then.'

When we entered the loft again i was annoyed. I got even more annoyed when Carlos interfered 'What's the matter with her?' He asked

'Well she was grinding on a fucking stranger! She also had to much to drink so i decided to get her of the dancefloor' Max told everyone.

After what felt like hours but was actually 10 minutes Max told me we were leaving.