part 29

***

A couple days later Mia, Lando and Daniel went to explore Monaco together for a bit. The plan was for all of them to stay at Daniel's for the night, but first touring the city.

It was now 3 in the afternoon and the three friends were roaming the city.

'Mia we could go explore the beach first a bit?' The Brit said

'Yeah sure, after that can we go shopping?' The sweet girl asked

'God please no shopping, only if it is my merch!' Daniel complained.

When the friends had admired the beautiful beach and coastline, Mia really wanted to go shopping. She annoyed the guys until they finally gave in.

Mia dragged the guys into this tiny store were she saw a lot of pintrest aesthetic clothes, which she really loved. When Mia was finally done the boys also saw some fun clothes in the men's section.

Lando and Daniel were screaming like little children and were running trough the store when out of nowhere somebody said: 'Mia why are you shopping with the children?'

'ALEXXX ALBOOONN!!' The crazy australian screamd through the store.

'He Alex, George, yeah sadly. I don't know if they had sugar or something, but it's really annoying' Mia laughed

'MIA, i'm hungryyy' the annoying Brit said

'Why don't we all go out for dinner?' George suggested

'Why not?'

So that's what they did. Alex knew a very quiet place to have dinner. It was a very lovely place with food of all over the world.

'NOO I DON'T WANT FISH!' Lando cried while Daniel tried to force some sushi down his thraot. They all lauged at the wierd scène taking place in front of them.

The dinner went well and Lando sadly didn't taste the sushi. After a couple of hours, some drinks and amazing food later, the boys all really wanted to go out.

'No guys, really i'm fine. I will just go home you guys have fun.' The girl responded, because she really didn't feel like going out.

'That's alright Mia. But i will take you home. I'm not going to let you walk alone down the streets at night. Besides my i we came with my car and Daniel can go with Alex and George.' Lando insisted

'No i can't let you do that, then you'll mis the begining of the party.'

'Mia, this is not up for discussion. I'll go to them after you're safe at home. I don't want anything happening to you.'

Mia reluctantly said yes and Lando took her home. While they left the restaurant he got some funny looks from the guys.

When Mia was safe at home she went straight to bed. She didn't bother to text Max that she was staying home after all.

***
The next morning Mia was up quit early. She went down to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea. Max walked into the kitchen just moments after Mia started making her tea.

'Hey sis didn't expect you back?'

'No, Lando and Daniel went out with George and Alex and i didn't really want to go out.'

Before Max could reply there was a voice shouting from upstairse.

'HONEY, i can't find my phone. Do you know where i left it?'

'Uhm no, sorry'

Then somebody came into the kitchen and gave Max a long kiss.