part 14

Mia's pov:

I woke up and had no clue where is was. That was until i heard someone say 'Mia can i come in?'

'Yes come in Daniel!'

'How are you feeling?'

'I've been better' i chuckled
'Danny, how did i get here?'

'You fell asleep on Lando's lap and he thought it would be better for you to get some sleep, so he carried you here'

'O oke that's nice' i say slightly blushing.
'What time is it?'

'It's 01.00, the party is still going strong!'

'O well in that case, we should get back! Is Max oke though?' I asked

'Yes he's fine now, he's actually back at the party'

Lando's pov:

After Nikita just tried to hit her i was fuming with anger. I was going to beat the shit out of him until Max did before i could.

When Max threw his punch, i stood behind Mia. Thankfully i was there because at that moment Mia blacked out. I caught her just before she hit the ground and carried her back to the loft the guys and i were sitting at.

I placed her on my lap and i instantly started to blush. Ofcourse Carlos saw my blush and took the oppertunity to tease me. 'Mate are you oke? Don't get a boner!' Carlos laughed

I quickly got even more embarrassed, i responded 'I don't even know her so no!'

The rest of the guys were either to deep in conversation with eachother or around Max and  Nikita so they didn't hear Carlos his comment, thankfully!

A couple minutes later i felt her move in my lap. All the guys noticed but we got her to stay calm. She didn't move off my lap. I was pretty happy about that.

But after a brief chat with her she passed out again. So i asked Daniel if i could bring her to a spare room. We brought her there and she just kept sleeping.

'I'll keep an eye on her Lan, don't worry. Get back to the party, i'm going to check up on Max for a quick sec.' Daniel said while i was standing in the doorway of the room.

I hesitantly walked out of the room, i didn't want to leave her. But then again she didn't know me, so it wouldn't be the best idea to stay.