part 5

Mia's pov:

***

It was a regular friday at school. It was so boring and i was so tired. I had spent some time with my friends during the breaks but i wasn't in a very happy mood.

I was in english class and our teacher asked us some questions about England. One of the questiones was: 'What is the motorsport track in England where f1 also races?'
So i answered 'Silverstone, sir.' 'Correct Mia.'

At that moment i realised i wanted to see Max. Right after the class had ended i went to text Daniel: 'Hi Daniel it's me Mia Verstappen. I don't know if you remeber me, but you were right. I would love te come and see Max! Can you maybe help me with that?'

Some time after i send the text my phone rang, so i picked it up without looking at the caller id.

'Hi it's Daniel Ricciardo! Mia we are racing this weekend in Monaco, i'm able to get you a plain to there at 16.00. Are you able to make it?'

I was to stunned but i said back 'Uhm hi Daniel! I would love to come to Monaco.'

'Great i will pick you up from the airport once you get here.'

We discussed the details and then we hung up. I called my foster parents and said that i was going on a girls trip. I then told my friends i was feeling sick and went to the nurse to get me a permissionslip to go home.

But once i was out the school building i quickly called a taxi to get me to the airport.